Gina and Bruno - Home activities #11

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Bogdan's Spanish is so limited that he and Bruno talk in English.

The most important thing is still to succeed in communicating and understanding each other, I think this is the case between them

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

The most important thing is still to succeed in communicating and understanding each other, I think this is the case between them

I completely agree.

But I also would have expected Bogdan's Spanish, after living in B-5, their own apartment, then B-4,,and now their own apartment again, would be a little more fluent in Spanish.

When Radi had a male guest in the B-4 living room several nights ago, the conversation between him and the five girls who live in B-4 was in English.  This was understandable because I believe one or two of the girls have little fluency in Spanish.   When it was just he and Radi, they conversed in Spanish.  Which also suggests that Radi is more fluent in Spanish than English, and her English is pretty good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Kitty and Smith in upgraded / extended version and with better sex ( also amazing friends and visitors ) .. just the typical quarrels / arguments between the two . 

Agree.  The over/under line on when they will be fucking next is 6 hours.  I'll take the under.

5 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

What is it this time?

I really can't understand the language between them, but when I tuned in he was yelling at her, so she storm to the bedroom and close the door, and he ran right behind her and kicked the door open