Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

I don't think Leora it will come out tonight, unless LB call her or get a message from him to go out.

With Denis it has already been explained that she will never, AND I SAY NEVER, do anything more than what we have already seen. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just to put this in perspective: In all of the years that I have been watching her, Leora usually gets off at least once at day. Sometimes we are blessed to see her go twice. It has been more than 24 hours since I saw her come. (@pulo filipe says she bated at 4:00 but I could not find it). It's time for something to happen. If she does not show her pussy to The Jerk, then she will go to bed and jerk off but she must be overflowing by now. I'm sticking with my prediction. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think Leora it will come out tonight, unless LB call her or get a message from him to go out.

With Denis it has already been explained that she will never, AND I SAY NEVER, do anything more than what we have already seen. 

You mean showing her tits and naked body covered under a blanket ? 🤓😏

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, philo said:

Just to put this in perspective: In all of the years that I have been watching her, Leora usually gets off at least once at day. Sometimes we are blessed to see her go twice. It has been more than 24 hours since I saw her come. (@pulo filipe says she bated at 4:00 but I could not find it). It's time for something to happen. If she does not show her pussy to The Jerk, then she will go to bed and jerk off but she must be overflowing by now. I'm sticking with my prediction. LOL

Is he a jerk because he behaves decent to a woman that isn’t giving any shit of him being there and behaves towards him like being invisible or because he isn’t making any tries to show his annoyance that he is treated like the guy to be there to boost the ratings of having a visitor inside her “ Kingdom “ ? 

18 minutes ago, philo said:

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Is he a jerk because he behaves decent to a woman that isn’t giving any shit of her being there and behaves towards him like being invisible or because he isn’t making any tries to show his annoyance that he is treated like the guy to be there to boost the ratings of having a visitor inside her “ Kingdom “ ? 

He is a Jerk because I saw his behavior for several hours with Malia. It is the only time he demonstrated any physical movement other that laying on the sofa for hours on end. Malia decided he was a Jerk when she spilled her drink all over him to get his hands off of her. Then she humiliated him when he went to the bathroom to get out of his wet clothes and showed his tiny dick to her under the bathrobe. Malia thought that he is a Jerk and I agree with her.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Is he a jerk because he behaves decent to a woman that isn’t giving any shit of him being there and behaves towards him like being invisible or because he isn’t making any tries to show his annoyance that he is treated like the guy to be there to boost the ratings of having a visitor inside her “ Kingdom “ ? 

An :angel: