Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

I am personally embarrassed who's representing men members, there was in the shower someone with beautiful breast, and two others on their bed, topless with just panties on, and I can go on and on with examples, but what is number one, two persons fully dressed not giving a rat's ass about each other, has been consistently since I left home and came back,  are still number one, come on man, does this represent us

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I can understand that, but how does that translate into viewership, and what do people expect to happen

Her bating = viewership.  She hasn't been in a relationship for 2+ years and her viewership seems to be doing OK.
She's entitled to have a friend visit and watch cheesy realty shows.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

Or...these two are lonely and need companionship.  Malia presence left a void in the apartment.

I feel like this is probably pretty accurate.

I wonder if he knows he doesn't have a shot with her, so honestly, the next best thing is just hanging out with her. Not many people would turn down the chance to sit on the couch with Leora and watch TV, even if it didn't lead to anything beyond that.

I'm not saying this translates to pulling in the views, but it's probably a decent time for him.

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I am personally embarrassed who's representing men members, there was in the shower someone with beautiful breast, and two others on their bed, topless with just panties on, and I can go on and on with examples, but what is number one, two persons fully dressed not giving a rat's ass about each other, has been consistently since I left home and came back,  are still number one, come on man, does this represent us

Have you looked at the other apartments? here, the only other apartment with guests is Masha's and they are all Russian and dressed too. In the other apartments either people have already gone to sleep or are doing the same thing Leora is doing now or they have gone out. That Leora wasn't going to do anything tonight was predictable, whether she was staying at home or out. It's the other apartments that are as incredibly boring as Leora's.

• Upvote 2