Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Well , let’s make a fair conclusion tonight .. 

No matter the opinions , the differences , the thoughts , nobody can deny that the forum has been red hot and with a variety of posters since many hours when Leora has a visitor at home and not the usually same ole same ola while she masturbates that 4-5 people will express their admiration and praising and that’s it .

The way I see it , the members , the audience , the fans , the subscribers are “ begging “ for anything new from this apartment . People want to see different things , people want to see another routine . Yes , who doesn’t want to see one more masturbation ? But I think the voices asking for a different kind of content ( between say a bigger variety of content ) seem to become more and more . The presence of so many people posting and expressing  their thoughts  while a visitor is in the house , well , what more can be of a proof ? 

What you are hearing from my post is more and epitaph for this apartment and a farewell from me.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Recently there was a set of big beautiful breasts in the shower, being wash, and you still have two females with nothing on but panties, so are you saying you prefer watching them watch TV instead, of watching a female washing and caressing her big breasts, and I'm saying this being a Leora fan

Apart from that minute to wash or stand half naked looking at something on the computer, what changes? nothing. Nice to see Linda wash but then it's useless if she gets dressed and is on the phone all evening. Ditto the twins that goes well ... apart from those times that one of the two decides to masturbate for the rest they do NOTHING. Does it really make that much of a difference whether they're naked or not? not for me, as it is boring to see Leora not doing anything dressed, I find it boring to watch the half-naked twins looking at something on the computer.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , let’s make a fair conclusion tonight .. 

No matter the opinions , the differences , the thoughts , nobody can deny that the forum has been red hot and with a variety of posters since many hours when Leora has a visitor at home and not the usually same ole same ola while she masturbates that 4-5 people will express their admiration and praising and that’s it .

The way I see it , the members , the audience , the fans , the subscribers are “ begging “ for anything new from this apartment . People want to see different things , people want to see another routine . Yes , who doesn’t want to see one more masturbation ? But I think the voices asking for a different kind of content ( better say a bigger variety of content ) seem to become more and more . The presence of so many people posting and expressing  their thoughts  while a visitor is in the house , well , what more can be of a proof ? 

Remember the movie "The Truman Show"?  I want her to pull a 'Truman'.

Realize living in the RLC bubble isn't good for her, find her way out (mentally and physically), and never come back. Nine years in the RLC bubble can't be psychologically (mentally) healthy for anyone.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Apart from that minute to wash or stand half naked looking at something on the computer, what changes? nothing. Nice to see Linda wash but then it's useless if she gets dressed and is on the phone all evening. Ditto the twins that goes well ... apart from those times that one of the two decides to masturbate for the rest they do NOTHING. Does it really make that much of a difference whether they're naked or not? not for me, as it is boring to see Leora not doing anything dressed, I find it boring to watch the half-naked twins looking at something on the computer.

Let's do some math:  Leora has been on RLC for 9 years.  That is over 3,200 days.  If, on average, she had sex or bated  every three days, that's (conservatively) over 1,000 videos of her floating on the Internet for anyone to see her progression as a master-bater.  No need to subscribe - there's plenty of her on the Internet to see.

However, what is quite surprising is that Leora, despite having the freedom to be able to stay even for half a day with LB, preferred to spend the evening at home doing nothing. And she chose to stay at home, since we all expected her to go out all day, at least from what we saw on yesterday. And at this hour I don't think she's going to sleep away from home like she could last night. She will also live in a prison but it is she who has chosen to stay there when and as long as she wants.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Okay please explain what is exciting about watching two people watching TV, and I'm not criticizing you I am just tremendously curious

3 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Okay please explain what is exciting about watching two people watching TV, and I'm not criticizing you I am just tremendously curious

I'll answer.  Nothing is exciting watching them watch TV.  It's the anticipation that something naughty might happen.  In other word, someone letting their imagination get the best of their time.

• Upvote 2

When you strip away all of the rhetoric, some of us come to this apartment to watch Leora show and play with her pussy. That is what she does and she does it better than most. During the past two visits, she offered the Jerk the opportunity to look at it too. She sat on the floor in a black camisole with her legs wide open, giving him a down blouse view of her tits and the top of her vulva. During the last visit, she gave him a straight on up skirt view. Both times, she removed her panties before joining him. She also let him catch her bating in bed, although some dispute that he saw anything. These shows each set up an expectation among some viewers, that during the next visit, perhaps, things might progress. This visit seems to be going backwards, from the perspective of the expectations set by the previous two visits. All some viewers want to see is Leora, doing what she always does.  For me, it's just that simple as I acknowledge being  just a simple man. LOL

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1