Leora - Home Activities #69

pulo filipe

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Encore une fois, ma prédiction est que Leora trouvera un moyen de lui montrer la chatte. Je ne m'attends pas à ce qu'il fasse un suivi, alors ne confondons pas ma prédiction avec l'espoir qu'ils baiseront ce soir devant la caméra. Il n'y a pas de musique groovy, pas d'alcool et pas de plaisanteries sexy. C'est comme si deux personnes âgées étaient avec leur conjoint de 30 ans, dont les corps nus n'ont plus d'intérêt. Mais Leora a besoin de descendre ce soir et elle a besoin d'un public pour faire couler son jus.

leora  sa robe remonte elle se fait chier elle  n'ai pas livre de c'est mouvement .

je ne comprend pas de pouvoir rester concentrer a la télé pendant des heures le cul sur le canapé avec une femme sensuelle a côté.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I agree that any speculation not based upon evidence is not worth hearing about. I try to base my theories on things that I have witnessed over the years. That does not make them true, but it makes them more likely than those without evidence. From what I have seen, it suggests that Leora likes to have orgasms...regularly....she like to be fucked in the ass... and she like the taste of pussy. 

We have never seen her fucked in the ass by her ex boyfriend ( at least I can’t recall any moment from 2016 ) .. only by having her own pleasure with her toys . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

We have never seen her fucked in the ass by her ex boyfriend ( at least I can’t recall any moment from 2016 ) .. only by having her own pleasure with her toys . 

What further evidence would you need?

26 minutes ago, Howard said:

Ya'll are posting fantasies you should keep to yourselves My opinions have changed the past 24 hours). 

Nothing is going to happen.  *if* something happens, it will be off cam.  Look at their physical behavior.  They don't sit on the same sofa (or same side of the table).  Leora isn't dressing proactively - she's dressed like he is a girl friend (i.e. Malia w/ or w/o the fake lesbianism). Dude is gay (probably not - just platonic).

Her last bate when he was in the other room...she bated because that's what iss expected of her (contractually). Not bating while fantasizing of him. ...and keep in mind: Nobody bates as often as she does per week because she's always horny.  Half her weekly bates are per RLC contract. If she was really horny, she'd get dick.

Some valid points but , during this week it was published one of the biggest research concerning things about both sexes testosterone .. I published the article in Russian , please read in English and make your own thoughts and conclusions .. 

Scientists from the USA and Great Britain have identified a hormone that induces women to masturbate.

As reported by Ufanotes.ru with reference to The Journal of Sex Research, in women, high testosterone levels were associated with more frequent masturbation.  In men, high levels of this hormone are associated with a large number of sexual relationships and partners.

Researchers measured testosterone levels in saliva samples from nearly 4,000 adult women and men.  Study participants also completed sexuality questionnaires.

It has been found that men with elevated testosterone levels have had more than one sexual partner in the past five years.

In women, high testosterone levels showed a tendency to frequent masturbation.  At the same time, testosterone did not affect the number of heterosexual contacts.

Researchers will continue to study the effects of testosterone on women due to the lack of knowledge on this issue.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, philo said:

What further evidence would you need?

If you mean “ fucked in the ass “ with a toy , you are right .. but for me , it was meant like being fucked by a man and this I haven’t seen . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Were have you been for the last two years. There are numerous people on this thread who know this.

We only know she has a male friend … but NO ONE knows if she’s having penetration sex except her . 

• Haha 1

I short while back I took several months off of watching Leora. It was when she first started spending more time out of the apartment and only coming home to bate occasionally and to change clothes. I started to watch again and stopped again after I saw her venomous verbal attack on Malia. Although some tried to rationalize it, saying that Leora trying to talk some sense into Malia and was doing it for Malia's own good, I felt that Malia needed to get the hell out...and she did. Now, I think Leora started this new script with The Jerk...but it looks like this one is without any logic that I can follow. So I'm going to wait out this evening to see what happens. But if nothing happens and I go silent, it means that I was wrong this time..my prediction failed...and that for the first time since I have been following her, Leora failed to deliver. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, philo said:

He is a Jerk because I saw his behavior for several hours with Malia. It is the only time he demonstrated any physical movement other that laying on the sofa for hours on end. Malia decided he was a Jerk when she spilled her drink all over him to get his hands off of her. Then she humiliated him when he went to the bathroom to get out of his wet clothes and showed his tiny dick to her under the bathrobe. Malia thought that he is a Jerk and I agree with her.

Son.. he made one mistake and he acted bad once and we made the conclusion that he is a jerk .. whenever then we make a mistake and we misbehave , we should be considered jerks .. he got drank  , he lost control ,it wasn’t the best for him with cameras covering the incident , yes , he wasn’t not a nice guy that night .. but he has reappeared numerous times and he has always been decent and trying to be a good friend .. I will go and judge him with the many and more good appearances than judging him for his one and only negative . Imagine what I could write for the evening that a drank Leora and tired Malia were seeking his company .. and Leora couldn’t make it without speaking to him the whole night and being completely naked . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Son.. he made one mistake and he acted bad once and we made the conclusion that he is a jerk .. whenever then we make a mistake and we misbehave , we should be considered jerks .. he got drank  , he lost control ,it wasn’t the best for him with cameras covering the incident , yes , he wasn’t not a nice guy that night .. but he has reappeared numerous times and he has always been decent and trying to be a good friend .. I will go and judge him with the many and more good appearances than judging him for his one and only negative . Imagine what I could write for the evening that a drank Leora and tired Malia were seeking his company .. and Leora couldn’t make it without speaking to him the whole night and being completely naked . 

Whenever someone shows you who they really are, BELIEVE THEM !