New girl : RITA #2

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

parece que no es vino lo que beben , es martini rosso , eso sube mucho a la cabeza y rapido .

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

parece que no es vino lo que beben , es martini rosso , eso sube mucho a la cabeza y rapido .

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

empieza el martini a hacer su efecto parece .

empieza el martini a hacer su efecto parece .

martini is drunk like water or sangria, but beware, it hits one shot !!! :P :( :D

I just hope that if Rita does decide to do it tonight that WE get to see it! That would be an unbelievably great surprise!

she is too shy.

I may be wrong, but I really don't think she's shy. I think she stopped showing skin because of something that was said to her. I think she's actually very self-confident in all she does. She's certainly not afraid to speak her mind. Just ask Nora.  ;D

I just hope that if Rita does decide to do it tonight that WE get to see it! That would be an unbelievably great surprise!

she is too shy.

I may be wrong, but I really don't think she's shy. I think she stopped showing skin because of something that was said to her. I think she's actually very self-confident in all she does. She's certainly not afraid to speak her mind. Just ask Nora.  ;D

she never masturbated in front of cam so she will never have sex in the appartment.