New girl : RITA #2

Lately she avoids the cams as much as she can, sunbathing topless in the morning on the balcony for hours and going to the beach or shopping in the afternoon, suck on that subscribers. 

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately she avoids the cams as much as she can, sunbathing topless in the morning on the balcony for hours and going to the beach or shopping in the afternoon, suck on that subscribers.

I know if something doesn't come to life soon I am cancelling RLC premium

Has not been worth it and I got you guys to keep me up to date on anything cool happening

how do you know  she is sunbathing topless if it's on the balcony ?

I don't know if she is tanning her tits just saw her coming out with the towel covering her tits this morning

So.

Rita is fooling around in the kitchen, making stuff.  She is dancing and bouncing about to some music that only she can hear.  WTF?  No, she is not wearing ear buds.  And yes, the sound is "on:" we can hear her moving stuff around, banging things on the table, etc.  No, there is no music coming from the living room.

She even air-drums a percussion section.

I don't get it.

So.

Rita is fooling around in the kitchen, making stuff.  She is dancing and bouncing about to some music that only she can hear.  WTF?  No, she is not wearing ear buds.  And yes, the sound is "on:" we can hear her moving stuff around, banging things on the table, etc.  No, there is no music coming from the living room.

I don't get it.

it's not her she is not home, that's Nastya aka Nora

So.

I don't get it.

Maybe she's one of those ones that hear voices and music in the head.  LOL

I don't know if she is tanning her tits just saw her coming out with the towel covering her tits this morning

I watched her come in from the balcony this morning and she stood behind the couch, grabbed the remote  to turn the music up a little bit and she was only wearing her black thong.  She was topless!

Then, like I said before, Nora had to fuck that up for her by coming down stairs and unplugging the TV!!

i think nora is making it hard on her and shes doing anything she can so rita would leave.she did that the other days rita was listening to music and she turned the tv off and then turned it back on to watch a movie she is real selfish since that day i dont watch this apt.nor the other ones either rlc has gotten boring.

I am curious as it goes on in this flat. Rita has withdrawn, Nora is superfluous, a substitute with Jenny has not still arrived. There comes the first summer. The girls will stay on the beach or in the balcony. Also the nights are enjoyed outside. I believe, it becomes even more a dead flat. :(

I am curious as it goes on in this flat. Rita has withdrawn, Nora is superfluous, a substitute with Jenny has not still arrived. There comes the first summer. The girls will stay on the beach or in the balcony. Also the nights are enjoyed outside. I believe, it becomes even more a dead flat. :(

What's even worse for me is that I'm bored with all the other apartments now too. Dasha's has been the best recently with that pretty blonde visitor who was always cheerful and actually enjoyed the thought of others watching her. But, she may be gone now (or very soon). I still visit the 3 standards - Leora, Alina and Maya apartments. But, not a lot because I think I've probably seen every scenario that will play out in those and it gets boring quickly.

RLC really needs a new influx of interesting people and fast IMHO.  :(

What's even worse for me is that I'm bored with all the other apartments now too. Dasha's has been the best recently with that pretty blonde visitor who was always cheerful and actually enjoyed the thought of others watching her. But, she may be gone now (or very soon). I still visit the 3 standards - Leora, Alina and Maya apartments. But, not a lot because I think I've probably seen every scenario that will play out in those and it gets boring quickly.

RLC really needs a new influx of interesting people and fast IMHO.  :(

I agree.  RLC needs new tenants for most apartments. After you have watched the same people for two years or more it's just like watching the same old dull routine over and over like reruns on television.