New girl : RITA #2

LongDuckDong I totally agree with you. Besides, I announced to stop my subscription a few days ago.

The RLC truth plays on the phenomenon of addiction, and I am sure that many subscribers like me stop dozens of times. but unfortunately they come back every time. Moreover, a thread on the addiction problem, I think will be very interesting

I can tell you that the concept of the three daughters of the apartment is not free, the monthly change of tenants, RLC plays curiosity and called on the CC.

Without CC, RLC does not exist

Good luck to you

I agree with you and thank you!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest otep42

This rooms need locks on the doors as it appears that they don't have any.. They are grown women and need their privacy without worrying about someone walking in without knocking.RLC should think about installing new door knobs with locks or allow them to do it if they wish..just an observation i noticed!!

This rooms need locks on the doors as it appears that they don't have any.. They are grown women and need their privacy without worrying about someone walking in without knocking.RLC should think about installing new door knobs with locks or allow them to do it if they wish..just an observation i noticed!!

I have often wondered about that.  At this point it doesn't appear that they would do any good!  Plus, you are asking RLC to spend money on door locks?  LOL, shame on you :)

[removed to save space

La jugada de sentarse en el mejor sitio del sofá cuando "Rita se va a por un Té" no le salió bien a Nora y Rita, con mucha autoridad la puso en su sitio.

... ahora parece que está funcionando como un "Apartamento de chicas solteras"

SanPer58 I've always liked your post and wonderful pictures!!  But, who really gives a fuck about anything with RLC anymore?  I mean NO disrespect to you or any of the other CC members.  I'm just tired of RLC and how they conduct their business!  Any company/website that is bringing in the cash that they do with such little to offer anymore, can kiss my ass!  I've been watching RLC for a long time and I must admit that I totally screwed off a ton of money for nothing with them!  This Friday (3 more days) I will be cancelling my membership with RLC due to they're lack of caring for what the patrons of their website really want.  I will still check in with CC from time to time, but giving my hard earned money to RLC is NO more!  I can't remember exactly what they made/grossed last year but it was eye opening and said allot to me that they are fat and happy and just don't care what any of us think so long as we keep paying them the HIGH monthly fee's that they are asking for.  I'm done and I hope allot of you wise up and put and end to they're nonsense!!  After Friday, I hope to stay in touch but there is a shit ton of stuff I like to do, and I hope I can get back to that and forget about RLC!

Sincerely,

LDD

You base your argument not on what everyone wants. You base it on what you want! You know that they deliver exactly what you signed up for.

I understand that you are frustrated and that RLC turned out to be something less than what you wanted but still.. This is like trashing McDonalds because they don´t serve whopper meals from Burger King. It isn´t in their offer, simple as that.

Dont take my post as an attack on you or anything, I just wanted to point it out that RLC is not to blame for delivering what they promised. Read your terms of agreement and I´ll bet you won´t find anything about what you are missing.

Well this young lady has captured my heart and desire to see what her life is all about.  As far as sensual. I feel that she has and will have  her moments. This girl just seems more down to earth. totally love her.  best voyeur model I have ever seen.  I am not sure if its Ukraine, Polish or Russia or wherever.  If someone could clarify more about the apartment that would be so cool,

Absolutely a newbie here

Well this young lady has captured my heart and desire to see what her life is all about.  As far as sensual. I feel that she has and will have  her moments. This girl just seems more down to earth. totally love her.  best voyeur model I have ever seen.  I am not sure if its Ukraine, Polish or Russia or wherever.  If someone could clarify more about the apartment that would be so cool,

Absolutely a newbie here

The apartment is in Spain. The girls come from Russia for a monthly stay.

Absolutely a newbie here

They have 8 or 9 days left then we'll be possibly entertained with 2 new ones for another month.

Absolutely a newbie here

They have 8 or 9 days left then we'll be possibly entertained with 2 new ones for another month.

Rita entro el 02/04 y Jenny el 07/04

Absolutely a newbie here

Very well said. She got to me too. She just seems very "real" and there is no sense that she is anything other than a very nice, sweet, beautiful young woman. I don't know how anyone could not at least "like" her. What's not to like? She's adorable.  :-[