New girl : RITA #3

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there someone who can tell us about the date of departure of Rita, I read somewhere on this forum, it must have a visa of 60 days,

Spain is not it 90 days?

Knowing that are departing will not change the situation, since Miliana will influence the news.

I hope RLC will not replace Rita the next day he must wait for the start of Miliana, to install 2 new girls simultaneously.

The visa expedienta Russia, not Spain and no girl has been more than 60 days in this apartment that i remember ... only Alisa was 60 days, all the other around 30 days. I hope that in the case of Rita is not an exception, I have left over 59 days of this girl in the apartment and I hope that it will go hand in hand together with Milana. That is already outside Nora also would be a dream ... almost impossible.

for lower or equal stays in 90 days, the visa which will be educated is a visa of short stay, fluently called «visa Schengen»,

for the upper stays in 90 days, the visa which will be educated is a visa of long stay adapted to length and to motives of stay.

for lower or equal stays in 90 days, the visa which will be educated is a visa of short stay, fluently called «visa Schengen»,

for the upper stays in 90 days, the visa which will be educated is a visa of long stay adapted to length and to motives of stay.

this is how i see it premium rooms $45 a month.so the girls know they get paid if they show or dont show anything so they wont show us nothing and still get paid.now if you stop paying for premium i guarantee they will either show something cause they will not be getting paid or they will shut this apt down.the only thing helping them stay on is carina,suzane and nelly

... Rita has totally ruined this apartment and it's obvious by the lack of pictures and good dialogue between the CC members......just my .02

^^ This.  Definitely time for her to go, she is just being petulant at this point.

I just watched her put her sleep shirt on then slip the bra off from underneath. And she came home drunk to boot. Amazing how she went from having so much potential to someone who is now making a mockery of the project (as RLC refers to it).  Her exit can't come soon enough.

... Rita has totally ruined this apartment and it's obvious by the lack of pictures and good dialogue between the CC members......just my .02

^^ This.  Definitely time for her to go, she is just being petulant at this point.

I just watched her put her sleep shirt on then slip the bra off from underneath. And she came home drunk to boot. Amazing how she went from having so much potential to someone who is now making a mockery of the project (as RLC refers to it).  Her exit can't come soon enough.

I'm so glad I did not have to witness that!!  I say fuck them all, and especially Rita....she needs to get the fuck out!!  I'm so glad I am not paying anymore, but I hope for the one's of you that still are....something changes!!!

Alguien sabe para cuando el regreso de estas dos monjas a la orden religiosa a la cual pertenecen? Aqui no las echaremos en falta.Como se dice por aqui "este apartamento no hay quien se lo fume"

Alguien sabe para cuando el regreso de estas dos monjas a la orden religiosa a la cual pertenecen? Aqui no las echaremos en falta.Como se dice por aqui "este apartamento no hay quien se lo fume"

I think we may still have at least one more full week. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that both came at the beginning of a month instead of the exact end of the month. Just not sure.

I think we may still have at least one more full week. I could be wrong, but it seems to me that both came at the beginning of a month instead of the exact end of the month. Just not sure.

>:( >:(Otra semana con esta pesadilla?

I think the alcohol poisoning has kicked in for both. Keep looking at the time on cams to make sure they are still working. Neither has moved a muscle in over an hour. The only way I can be sure Rita is still with us is she is snoring as usual. Milana is breathing every now and then.