Leora - Home Activities #71

2 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Don't you think Paul  watchers her as we do and knows all what's happening

It can be, even if we are not sure. But apart from that, can you imagine Leora telling LB everything about what she has done on rlc over the years and this starts spying on her on rlc?

I can see her telling him that between one phone call and the other in the meantime she masturbated or made herself masturbate by her friend and roommate...😆

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I can see her telling him that between one phone call and the other in the meantime she masturbated or made herself masturbate by her friend and roommate...😆

True it was all for show but the fact remains that they masturbated together and each other.

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

I wouldn't count on it much.

And if he comes, it means that Leora told him everything about RLC (And I doubt he's okay with Leora masturbating in front of the cameras). But if she didn't do it with her friends I doubt she did it with LB. Add to all of this the fact that it's an unstable relationship.

Look .. there’s one simple thing that I see from my point of view and I examine it as a human being because I have done it numerous time while living abroad in the winters by myself  for 4-5 months .. 

Leora lives in a really big apartment for European standards ( renting one i mean ) , it is impossible for her - even if she has the cold Russian blood - to continue being by herself .. after such a long time in Prague , she has made her social  circle but as you see since Malia left , her times outside of the apartment and her more fixed routine when she goes out , when she comes back are becoming  a standard . This shows that she can’t stand being alone and she needs company , which she obvious  has outside ( and it must  be great since she does so much time outside , otherwise she would return fast in her prison to watch Tv/ IPAd ) . 

I am just saying  that with Malia there was even someone to spend an evening even if it was boring  also , but now there’s no one .. and no matter how much she will play with her phone , watch whatever or masturbate , it is against all human behavior and logic not to develop mentally loneliness emotions .. that’s why I think we reach the scenario I mentioned , that’s why when Dennis arrives , he stays for more or less 48 hours now ..it is even a change for her having someone there .. that’s how I see it , just judging  and thinking as a normal human being .. i had to go out and socialize when alone at home , but there were times that I loved my apartment and would stay inside for a day or two because it felt nice .. Leora will always go out everyday , I can’t recall her spending 24-48 hours in a row inside by herself ( being healthy i mean ) .. otherwise , may the universe helps her mentally and emotionally . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

However, I remain convinced that we will never see LB at Leora's house for many reasons. In addition to the instability of the relationship, there is always the fact that Leora doesn't want to get involved with him (and it would be strange that she changed her mind about this in the space of a month just because things are going well FOR NOW), not to mention the fact who still hears with Paul every day (and imagine if one of these phone calls goes out while LB is at Leora's house or even a single message ...). It is clear that Leora is having a lot of fun behind us but she should be careful, already other times she has had happy times to unravel everything in a single day.

I don’t think Paul plays any significant  role erotically , he is serving his purpose being her soul mate , the guy who she will turn when she feels bad , sad , angry , he is her soul mate and she believes that no matter what , he is always there for her listening  to her anytime of any day .. ( even though he might not be paying attention so much by recently reading that he fell asleep 😂🤣 ) .. we do not know if there’s any agreement between Paul and her concerning financial things , apart from what has been written here that she helps his business .. other than that , it is 22 months I think since  he came to visit , the love story is over , nothing works like that  , this is why now slowly as it seems we might get more glances and info of the guy she is currently sharing moments .. the guy in Prague , no matter the complications and problems , he is there , around ( even whenever she wants as she plays him as anyone insists ) .. but he is there , she can see him , touch him , feel him , see his eyes and face from centimeters .. Paul she only hears during the phonecalls , she can’t have him live ..  you know I think what  they say .. an image worths 1000 words , should I add anything more ? 

Leora knows that the heat here increases but basically she is having a complete disorientated life in my opinion .. she thinks she controls things but her actions suggest that it is the other way around .. tell me if you remember when you genuinely saw her smiling , laughing , enjoying spontaneously  and not calculated for the audience  and the views / clicks herself being alone .. and then I will tell you , yes , I forgot or I didn’t notice . 

Leora is having fun and incredibly amazing life outside her prison , inside it is the place to work and make her money so as to enjoy this life . I don’t like it , I criticize it , I hope it becomes better for the fans who like me aren’t hardcore but they love seeing her having an as much normal life as possible  like the rest of the tenants . 

• Haha 1

The fact remains that it is unlikely to see LB in front of cameras in the future. He is not Paul even if he physically resembles him. You cannot explain to him why Leora masturbates to live there without this irreparably destroying their relationship. So even inviting him home, ironically, would have the same effects as now. No guy would like to know that his girlfriend was making excuses for not going out because she was actually masturbating with her friend that night.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It can be, even if we are not sure. But apart from that, can you imagine Leora telling LB everything about what she has done on rlc over the years and this starts spying on her on rlc?

Why do we think that Paul watches and cares ? Is it because Leora is showing us that because she cares for him he should care back ? Why ? And don’t you think he has more important things to do than watching an empty apartment like the rest of us only that his ex is back when it is early morning hours in Russia ? Why should we think  he cares for her and not having his own life after 2 years and he also then using her so as to have his financial boost by the money she sends him ? If he wanted , he could have visited Leora since many months .. if she wanted , she could have visited him since many months .. nothing is happening .. as I have said , being a true and passionate love , you move the sky and the sea , the whole world to spend not much , but even a day or two only with the person you love .. do you honestly get that this feeling exists between these two ? Sorry to tell you , I never ever saw any passion , any craziness , any “ must do now “ , any difficult try , any obstacles removing so they are reunited .. if you have seen it or felt it even through their phonecalls , please share if you want since you watch much more time during the day this apartment .  

And about the new boyfriend ( I can call him now like this since he was revealed officially even here at the forum ) , do you honestly  believe that for - how long it is , 1,5 years - there hasn’t been any slight , any little , any hints , nothing discussed at all of what Leora is doing ? Do you actually and honestly  think that the guy who has so much influence on her , the guy who always comes back again and again and again , Leora is lying completely to him the last 1,5 years ? Let’s be logical here and use our common sense .. 

If he was so naive , he wouldn’t be able having her submitted at all of his requests ( despite slipper believes is the other way around ) . I don’t know what he knows but I don’t accept by any way possible that he knows nothing and he is completely “ blind “ by Leora’s role and purpose in Prague .. it is impossible in my humble opinion. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

el hecho de que la reina nos haya presentado a su novio en sociedad, ¿implica que ahora seremos mas benevolentes con ella?, ¿permitiremos, nosotros y RLC que pase fuera del apartamento el tiempo que le de la Real gana?., ¿ ese es el objetivo ?.

Por otro lado Paul, es un personaje importante dentro de la vida de la Reina, pero recordemos que el no quiere formar parte de su vida, lo único que los une,  es un un negocio a medias y un perro. lo demás, son conjeturas. El podría muy bien haber venido para Praga, si, en realidad le uniera a la Reina un gran amor, al igual que ella vive como tal, el podría vivir igualmente.

las llamadas no son mas que para dar el balance diario de el negocio y hablar de su perro, que parece ser que tiene algún tipo de dolencia.

Resumiendo, si Paul estuviera verdaderamente enamorado de la Reina, y viceversa, movería montañas para encontrarse con su amad@, sobre todo teniendo el sueldo asegurado

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ddhm said:

And about the new boyfriend ( I can call him now like this since he was revealed officially even here at the forum ) , do you honestly  believe that for - how long it is , 1,5 years - there hasn’t been any slight , any little , any hints , nothing discussed at all of what Leora is doing ? Do you actually and honestly  think that the guy who has so much influence on her , the guy who always comes back again and again and again , Leora is lying completely to him the last 1,5 years ? Let’s be logical here and use our common sense .. 

If he was so naive , he wouldn’t be able having her submitted at all of his requests ( despite slipper believes is the other way around ) . I don’t know what he knows but I don’t accept by any way possible that he knows nothing and he is completely “ blind “ by Leora’s role and purpose in Prague .. it is impossible in my humble opinion. 

How do you explain it then when Leora invented excuses after excuses not to go out with him but that same evening she masturbated with Malia? Was it really okay with him that his girlfriend was cheating on him with her friend? We always go back there, this relationship is fake and she knows that it won't last long, so why invite him there to her house? To see her relationship break down anyway?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, taxio said:

el hecho de que la reina nos haya presentado a su novio en sociedad, ¿implica que ahora seremos mas benevolentes con ella?, ¿permitiremos, nosotros y RLC que pase fuera del apartamento el tiempo que le de la Real gana?., ¿ ese es el objetivo ?.

Por otro lado Paul, es un personaje importante dentro de la vida de la Reina, pero recordemos que el no quiere formar parte de su vida, lo único que los une,  es un un negocio a medias y un perro. lo demás, son conjeturas. El podría muy bien haber venido para Praga, si, en realidad le uniera a la Reina un gran amor, al igual que ella vive como tal, el podría vivir igualmente.

las llamadas no son mas que para dar el balance diario de el negocio y hablar de su perro, que parece ser que tiene algún tipo de dolencia.

Resumiendo, si Paul estuviera verdaderamente enamorado de la Reina, y viceversa, movería montañas para encontrarse con su amad@, sobre todo teniendo el sueldo asegurado

Paul can't pay a visit 

closed border 

Virus level increases 

when everything is ready 

will pay a visit 

• Like 1