Leora - Home Activities #71

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The way I see it , with whatever has been happening , Leora reveled him to the public yesterday in full exposure to gather opinions .. one and a half year and still managing being together either their sex life is insanely fantastic and addicted to sex being together or ( as it is my theory ) ,they make steps back because being together and having eachother in their lives seems to be much more important that any differences which are still there or appear at times ..

I believe very little but if you are convinced...I think this relationship is a bullshit. And until I see or hear Leora on the phone with Paul who leaves him permanently and forever (that is, she doesn't have to call him even once, even if she is sick) for me LB is not yet her "Boyfriend" but only a reserve. Let's see but I remain of my idea.

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thats what masha is doing, she said fuck u all this is my life, i doubt she is reading cc

Everyone is a different personality .. Masha is definitely a stronger one , with many more life and sexual experiences , she might not be getting affected by comments or reading CC but she isn’t also an exhibitionist like Leora caring for her camera image or behavior . The main difference is that Masha has obviously and repeatedly  as seen thought about “ the life after the cameras “ while Leora believes that she will always manage to do what she does ( whoever I need to admit that if she’s learning the hairdressing art is a positive step ) 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I believe very little but if you are convinced...I think this relationship is a bullshit. And until I see or hear Leora on the phone with Paul who leaves him permanently and forever (that is, she doesn't have to call him even once, even if she is sick) for me LB is not yet her "Boyfriend" but only a reserve. Let's see but I remain of my idea.

Leora is alone .. she has no one else to care or love but herself and how her pussy and tits and ass appear on camera .. or how her body has zero black spots or any “ anomalies “ or things that don’t “ write / persuade / attract “ the cameras attention . 

LB or Paul , Malia or Dennis , salon friends or outsiders she knows in Prague , Leora has only one love and that is herself .. and that’s why she is alone , single , emotionless , unhappy of what you see inside . A woman trapped in her own life choices . 

And before I get the laughing and confused emojis by the usual suspects , think really deeply if you believe that Leora is expressing any honest happiness emotion except reading about her eternal praising of having performed ( one more ) an awesome masturbation .

People exist in Leora’s life but they are all “ invisible “ , “ unimportant “ .. if she would think of them as important or of great significance and was trusting them completely , she wouldn’t hide her job and what she does for a living , she would have told them as much as of her “ streaming “ job and she would never hesitate or dare to bring them in a place that for her she feels proud working . 

You always show yourself and present things that you feel proud . She feels proud of what she does on cameras and to the fans and that’s why she’s an exhibitionist .. but it is insane that she feels ashamed to share her job to her circle in Prague . 

• Upvote 1