Leora - Home Activities #72

pulo filipe

48 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh it's a cracker! Kept it pert for sure, and in tights, her thighs - Oh Aye! Malia had a cracker too, but you probably didn't notice! 😄 Leora herself would compliment her on her figure, that did happen. But you have to say, she can beat all comers just by doing that, not saying a lot for some of the other places is it!

Well that was sneaky sticking Malia in there  and no not a cracker she had a skinny butt no shape or size

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not naming names but i have 2 and only one is online and in the room right now.

Hey Slip think you have enough friends here don't let a odd few bother you .

You know I was only having some banter earlier

4 minutes ago, Ste said:

Hey Slip think you have enough friends here don't let a odd few bother you .

You know I was only having some banter earlier

Thanks, i have no problems with any banter, it's when the piss is taken for no reason, that's what get to me, makes me think why bother writing anything when the reaction is always the same, regardless of what i write. This is why i enjoy contributing, it helps believe it or not. But sometimes it puts me off.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Thanks, i have no problems with any banter, it's when the piss is taken for no reason, that's what get to me, makes me think why bother writing anything when the result is always the same. This is why i enjoy contributing, it helps believe it or not.

I'm not aware of any of this but I know most enjoy your comments I do so keep it up

Doggy time for me and I don't mean sex time to take the dog out

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

image.jpeg.a7e810d3da703e4d69855680a899627d.jpeg

" Him got an echo in his head ! "  I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well !! Please take a break, and get some rest. Maybe the echo will go away. Or, is it a new form of tinnitus ?  

This seems to be an ongoing problem for many of the " critics ", ie. posters, also in the Leora- Activities thread. 

Saying the same thing about Leora !  Take a month off, occasionally look in the mirror, to resolve where the real  problem lies. Then come back with a shit eating grin on your face,  and enjoy what Leora offers us.  😉

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1