What is wrong with Stepan..

Guest observer1

Guest observer1

He has a seriously attractive girlfriend/partner but is totally preoccupied with his PC, smart phone and tablet.

It seems to me she has been trying to get some attention from him for weeks but all he does is stare at a screen of one sort or another.

He's not the only one either - almost all of the women on this site seems to play second fiddle to a computer.

Just what is wrong with "modern man"?

He has a seriously attractive girlfriend/partner but is totally preoccupied with his PC, smart phone and tablet.

It seems to me she has been trying to get some attention from him for weeks but all he does is stare at a screen of one sort or another.

He's not the only one either - almost all of the women on this site seems to play second fiddle to a computer.

there seems to be too much paying attention to electronics for everybody these days,cell phones,tablets, i-pads,and yes computers,both desktop and laptops.i have saw couples nude playing around and even in the act of sex.cell phone ring's ,girls gets off to answer the phone.BAM its over.but i will say that for two of the couples ,they have sex,then back to the computer to play games.what a frigging life.

It also does not help that people have "friends" on facebook, skype and others and have never meet in person or have done anything together.  they may have lots of friends but who will be their when they need a ride home a shoulder to cry on or to be there best man or bridesmaid??

there seems to be too much paying attention to electronics for everybody these days,cell phones,tablets, i-pads,and yes computers,both desktop and laptops.i have saw couples nude playing around and even in the act of sex.cell phone ring's ,girls gets off to answer the phone.BAM its over.but i will say that for two of the couples ,they have sex,then back to the computer to play games.what a frigging life.

I dunno about the electronics angle. Look at his gormless little mouth and his souless little eyes - if it wasn't for modern agriculture supporting the little man, that c*nt would have unforaged himself to death in any era.

I dunno about the electronics angle. Look at his gormless little mouth and his souless little eyes - if it wasn't for modern agriculture supporting the little man, that c*nt would have unforaged himself to death in any era.

What in the blue hell are you talking about?

this! shoulda done the quote thing

He must be taking lessons from Stefan. Maybe Stefan and Stepan should get together, they deserve one another.

It's not just modern man. Before phones and tablets came out, women couldn't tear their men away from the TV, especially when the "big game" was on. Before that, they couldn't get their men to put down the newspaper and have a real conversation (there was at least one episode of I Love Lucy that specifically dealt with this issue). I bet it goes all the way back to caveman times, when I suspect men were constantly preoccupied with keeping the fire going at night or scanning the horizon for mammoths. Men haven't changed, just the technology has.

Also, I suspect it's more likely that Maya has been trying to get attention from the viewers than from Stepan. That's how the site makes money, after all.

It's not just modern man. Before phones and tablets came out, women couldn't tear their men away from the TV, especially when the "big game" was on. Before that, they couldn't get their men to put down the newspaper and have a real conversation (there was at least one episode of I Love Lucy that specifically dealt with this issue). I bet it goes all the way back to caveman times, when I suspect men were constantly preoccupied with keeping the fire going at night or scanning the horizon for mammoths. Men haven't changed, just the technology has.

Also, I suspect it's more likely that Maya has been trying to get attention from the viewers than from Stepan. That's how the site makes money, after all.

She's got my attention.  :)

isabel spends more time on her phone than anybody in all 7 apts. Nobody wants to complain about that shit. Alina brings her phone into the bedroom and is glued to shit. Not even Anton does that, yet i don't hear anyone saying dumb shit like "oh, these girls are addicted to their phones." if people want to jump down the throats of the guys because they think they spend too much time on their comps, why not be a little more objective and address EVERYONE, men and women. Otherwise don't complain at all.

Yes these people live together but they don't have to spend every second around each other.

Hear hear. Plus the guys don't seem to be assholes at all.  Perhaps with the exception of Stefan, none of the men treat their partners like shit by shouting at them or putting them down or any of that crap.  Stefan treat Alma like a walking fuck machine that also keeps him fed, so he's an asshole.