Leora - Home Activities #73

1 minute ago, Ste said:

She Sure Did First one Sept 2019 on the coffee table looking at Cam 1

Second one Oct 2019 on the kitchen table looking at Cam 4

drool GIFi never saw or hear that, too bad a good soul cant post it on mab

il y a 11 minutes, Slipper Guyquad a dit :

Eh bien, peut-être qu’aujourd’hui, elle fait autre choix, les dimanches peuvent être au salon, nettoyer l’endroit, etc., mais ce matin - j’ai vu se produire deux fois auparavant, après des incidents similaires .

Je trouve qu’elle n’avait pas la tenue pour nettoyer elle avait mis son pantalon quelle venait d’acheter son beau pull et son beau manteau alors j’ai un doute, mais elle peut aussi nettoyer ou se promené peut-être

11 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, maybe today she is doing something else, Sundays can be at the salon, cleaning the place etc, but that this morning - I've seen happen twice before, after similar incidents.

they probably have better sex after a little crisis

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

first time i hear that, thats a good idea,

and u r doing it with me how i see the beautiful fiora and her handsome bf and how u see them?

u better start the biography on fiora then cuz i gonna give u lots of materials

I never ever will judge someone as ugly .. there’s no such thing in my vocabulary of how I see people both outside looks and inside their soul . I can always say that I don’t like someone but not judging someone as ugly ☺️ That’s all . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Because  the one completes the other .. much bating resulting in lots of bonuses 😉 Sorry to say , but if she didn’t bate , with all the honesty of the world , what is it to watch in this apartment ? And before you say ass , tits , pussy , definitely i understand your taste and explanation and i respect it , but I watch ( and pay ) RLC for more and not to see a woman that i have seen her naked endless times and doesn’t impress me anymore . 

even if she doesnt bate she will be pay by rlc so i dont sink she have to, so how i understand it u saying ppl watching her only cuz she bate and wash her wonderful pussy juice in the sink?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never ever will judge someone as ugly .. there’s no such thing in my vocabulary of how I see people both outside looks and inside their soul . I can always say that I don’t like someone but not judging someone as ugly ☺️ That’s all . 

even if sum1 is ugly inside and u see it u will never say it?

is that make u an hypocrit?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Oh was the kitchen before Paul went? I thought it was just after.

You could be right  Slip the date on my mine is 3th Nov 2019 after a Skype call sitting on the white pillow.

Shit if there's another one after Paul left I missed it,

Seen another one 17th Nov sitting on the kitchen table just talking on Skype

1 minute ago, Ste said:

You could be right  Slip the date on my mine is 3th Nov 2019 after a Skype call sitting on the white pillow.

she was bating on the table while on skype with paul?

drool GIF

1 minute ago, Ste said:

Maybe i got the 'location' wrong, but i seem to remember her doing something the day Paul left?

8 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

she was bating on the table while on skype with paul?

She did a Striptease for Paul on Skype early November last year, it was a Saturday night when Malia was out overnight. First on the bed then moved to the couch and placed the tablet in between her legs so he could see. And i think he himself may have been doing similar too on his side, from what i could see.....

• Like 2