Leora - Home Activities #73

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know how I could be excited by watching a woman washing her pussy at a sink .. but that’s something you personally like and that’s completely fine by me , each on their own taste 😁

forget the sink, as u like to watch ugly ppl having sex i like to watch leora on the sink but my post was about if even she doesnt bate she will have a pay anyway so she doesnt have to bate

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not them all but a lot! Certainly all the dates of the girls together, but often those days coincide with solo play too. Like that Striptease was Nov 7th (just checked!)

all these videos u have through the years worth millions now

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

even if sum1 is ugly inside and u see it u will never say it?

is that make u an hypocrit?

Let’s say there’s something called “ savoir vivre “ .. amongst a personal talk with my friends and face to face , I can express what I have in mind .. at an open forum , there  are the forum rules towards tenants and members and in my own personal behavior and what I have been educated since a child , I can’t characterize as you do . It isn’t being an hypocrite or i don’t know what else but it is simply the fact that such a characterization is always subjective , what you say can be completely different for someone else .. a comment kind of “ I don’t find him attractive or suitable for fiora “ might be more appropriate for the site here . 

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

forget the sink, as u like to watch ugly ppl having sex i like to watch leora on the sink but my post was about if even she doesnt bate she will have a pay anyway so she doesnt have to bate

They are ugly for you .. not for me . And yes , of course she gets paid , she’s working .. but the more she does , the more she gets ( bonus .. ) 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Let’s say there’s something called “ savoir vivre “ .. amongst a personal talk with my friends and face to face , I can express what I have in mind .. at an open forum , there  are the forum rules towards tenants and members and in my own personal behavior and what I have been educated since a child , I can’t characterize as you do . It isn’t being an hypocrite or i don’t know what else but it is simply the fact that such a characterization is always subjective , what you say can be completely different for someone else .. a comment kind of “ I don’t find him attractive or suitable for fiora “ might be more appropriate for the site here . 

did the forum rules said u cant see a ugly bf and cuz of him u cant watch the other girls living in the apt?

thats savoir vivre look like hypocrisy to me, u can said they are beautiful nice ppl but u cant said they r ugly, what kind of savoir vivre is that, for the teletubbies?

Tinky Winky Dance GIF by Teletubbies

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

did the forum rules said u cant see a ugly bf and cuz of him u cant watch the other girls living in the apt?

thats savoir vivre look like hypocrisy to me, u can said they are beautiful nice ppl but u cant said they r ugly, what kind of savoir vivre is that, for the teletubbies?

Tinky Winky Dance GIF by Teletubbies

It is my opinion and I follow my rules of education as I have been taught . You don’t agree and you do things differently , everything and whatever we express and the way we do it can then be judged and criticized accordingly . Think why many have criticized the way you express your thoughts . In any case , we see this subject completely different , we don’t agree , that’s the nice thing of exchanging  opinions and ideas and not hiding behind emojis without explanations 😇

10 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are ugly for you .. not for me . And yes , of course she gets paid , she’s working .. but the more she does , the more she gets ( bonus .. ) 

they are not ugly for you?

ok you are right some ppl have something in their brain to see all ppl nice and have a savoir vivre.

my mistake im sorry

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It is my opinion and I follow my rules of education as I have been taught . You don’t agree and you do things differently , everything and whatever we express and the way we do it can then be judged and criticized accordingly . Think why many have criticized the way you express your thoughts . In any case , we see this subject completely different , we don’t agree , that’s the nice thing of exchanging  opinions and ideas and not hiding behind emojis without explanations 😇

np ddhm, but i love to learn thats why i need to get differents opinions

25 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Not them all but a lot! Certainly all the dates of the girls together, but often those days coincide with solo play too. Like that Striptease was Nov 7th (just checked!)

Watched that Striptease again and again real pity Leora don't do that with Paul no more

• Like 1
  • Haha 1