Leora - Home Activities #73

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

Eh...she was in a bathrobe so she must have gone out to call. I always guess for what happened after midnight.

She read the post encouraging her that it is Saturday night and it is really depressing being at home alone while most of her friends run a much normal and regular life than her “ Greek salad 🥗 style life “ and she followed the advise to go at least and even for a short period out 😆 . The small escapes disappearing though away from the cameras and with a bathrobe or braless are the things that make it laughable while hiding 😶🌫️ 🙈 😂

9 minutes ago, patou said:

Voyons son comportement quand elle rentre

I wouldn't rule out that she had an emergency meeting as usual, as it has happened before. At that point it's obvious who she was on the phone with at midnight...

• Like 3

il y a 4 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je n'exclurais pas qu'elle ait eu une réunion d'urgence comme d'habitude, comme cela s'est déjà produit auparavant. À ce moment-là, il est évident avec qui elle était au téléphone à minuit...

Je pense qu’elle est inquiète sur la santé de sa famille

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, patou said:

Je pense qu’elle est inquiète sur la santé de sa famille

I don't know, I thought so too before but now it seems too strange to me. She was on the phone at midnight, now she's been out in a bathrobe on the phone for half an hour or seeing someone. All these dynamics usually mean one thing...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je ne sais pas, je le pensais aussi avant mais maintenant cela me semble trop étrange. Elle était au téléphone à minuit, maintenant elle est en peignoir au téléphone depuis une demi-heure ou elle voit quelqu’un. Toutes ces dynamiques signifient généralement une chose...

Deux solutions soit elle est au téléphone avec son père ou elle est avec loverboy et elle se réconcilie avec la conversation dure ?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, patou said:

Deux solutions soit elle est au téléphone avec son père ou elle est avec loverboy et elle se réconcilie avec la conversation dure ?

I tend more towards LB. It's something I've seen in the past that I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case.

• Like 3