Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

29 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Gewoon bijpraten - Het was Paul met wie ze eerder sprak tijdens dat enorme telefoontje.

Misschien kan Paul niet naar Praag komen door het covid virus. Hier in België wordt het iedere dag erger en toch is 80% gevaccineerd.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

All of which explains to me that a certain tour guide must think that in his amassed personal experiences. That he has gathered at his young age, have the answer for everyone's, and the RLC tenants, including Leora's, life's complex situations. Regardless of the varied geographical, and domestic childhood influences, that are different with each individual. That form the basis of human emotions, and logic, that decides how each individual will respond to the factors, that they are confronted with, on a sometimes, minute to minute, hour to hour, and day by day, or longer basis !

In my opinion, there is more concern for embellishing his own persona. Than there is for any of the tenants, including Leora. 

Kind of like a used car salesman's spiel !!  I presume that your tour group is waiting for your next prerecorded dissertation !   😏

Fucking hell sounds like Spock from star trek beam me up Scotty       up leora

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And looking at how she is positioned now, i think she's on her way back.....!

Sure looking like that today she can be very resilient and get herself back in shape and carry on

• Like 2