Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, hardon66 said:

From replay I missed after yoga when new girl returned they were all laying on couch new guy was by himself as Dasha and Masha layed on Sasha and new girl layed on other side of Masha . This new guy must feel left out all he can do is look at these woman and then sleep.

I'm afraid that the male guest only likes to drink and sleep. I think he was send for the wrong room. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh j'aime les minuscules petites filles comme elle comment je suis devenu amoureux de Liea est au-delà de moi 

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

oh ouais je me souviens bien :biggrin:

jolie blondie :blush:

I do not know who this Blondie is but you give us all 2 damn want to know her:biggrin:

25 minutes ago, Fairy said:

I do not know who this Blondie is but you give us all 2 damn want to know her:biggrin:

she is a very sweet little blonde with a ass to die for that a lot of people thought was Masha's sister her and her boyfriend were here a couple of times and stayed for quite awhile each time

4 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

she is a very sweet little blonde with a ass to die for that a lot of people thought was Masha's sister her and her boyfriend were here a couple of times and stayed for quite awhile each time

I'm not sure if it is the same guest but try in Google with "Masha's blond guest BJ RealLifeCam HD"

32 minutes ago, novidades said:

I'm not sure if it is the same guest but try in Google with "Masha's blond guest BJ RealLifeCam HD"

yes it is :biggrin:  watch the one that is masha's blonde guest getting fucked it is a much better video its in the bedroom and in color,she is my favorite guest ever on RLC hands down no contest in my opinion,but when she first got there she would shower by the light of her cell phone totally screwed up the picture but before too long she ended up showing everything on cam and I mean everything deep throat and swallowed did anal  like I said everything lol

1 hour ago, bllstrbl said:

i do not understand the role of the new kid in the show of this apartament

this is an example of how a kid becomes waste of sperm