Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is saying that the nightly make out sessions between Dasha and Sasha is all above the waist. I guess I am seeing something different. Every since they started kissing I think the rules are changing, Dasha's hands have been going below Sasha's waist when they are under the covers. Of course we can't see to verify but two nights ago Dasha pulled Sasha's hands up from under the covers and kissed two of his fingers.   

Has anyone figured out this script yet? I thought that Masha was pushing Sasha at Dasha because 1). she is tired of him and 2). in order for her to finish her business with Dasha, he would have to be involved (swinger rules). Now I think it may have become complicated...clearly Sasha is emotionally involved with Dasha and she may be meeting him halfway. Sasha cannot let her out of his sight and always interrupts anytime he thinks Masha and Dasha want some alone time. Masha never interrupts him with Dasha. I think Dasha fortifying herself with panties and shorts recently may be more to remind her not to let it get out of hand than to repel Sasha as I have seen her reach out for him in the middle of the night. From my observations, Dasha has ALWAYS been sexually aggressive (even more so than Masha).  If any of you saw Dasha make out with Masha while she was wearing the One Zie suite, Masha was clearly the submissive one as Dasha pulled up her top and licked her plastic nipples. So any theories about wtf is going on right now would be helpful. I think the RLC script is ruling the day and the Dasha-Sasha emotions are ruling the night.