Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

Just now, hardon66 said:

This little room in bedroom is a restroom only not a hidden makeout spot yes they might kiss there or whatever but they do not go in there for extended periods of time together.

Wasn't talking about makeout.....from what it's visible looks like an toilet or an little bathroom,what they do or not we don't know for sure,but seen an patron Regard some possible uses they give to the place,and that explaines why they use that room and not the normal bathroom.

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

WHY is everyone still in bed at 4:00 in the afternoon.............................did I miss something going on late last night ?

They stayed out all night partying returning nearly 0600 then partied more with petting session in bedroom ending at 1200 or so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, slider_69 said:

Damn.........I guess I really did miss something.......LOL  !!

No apartment was empty all night then there was asha being massaged by not the new guy but the bearded guest as I was corrected, there was Masha and Dasha heavy kissing in bedroom then heavy petting between Sasha and Dasha. Nothing new just they have been kissing now.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ze81 said:

Lol..i just turned the computer and looked to Rlc and was super surprised..looked Dasha on top of Sasha in bed kissing with "passion".,then I look closer and....was just the usual Masha and Dasha tease..kiss..probably some boobs liking..then awakard stop and start talking and talking,nothing new,maybe I am mistake and things will go more than their usual tease..but it still just kiss and then stop like nothing happened for an couple weeks.

maybe they are just shy and are not sure how to seal the deal :angel: :dodgy::biggrin: 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, bllstrbl said:

when will you understand that D does not want to fuck with him ... he wants to be co M ... but the zombie penguin always gets in the way

2 minutes ago, bllstrbl said:

we would have a beautiful lesbian show if it were the zombie penguin

they would have done it already if they wanted to if you have watched this apt you would know that what masha wants masha gets and she knows how to do it  and sasha would not stop her ,I was being sarcastic in my comment about them being shy btw

• Upvote 1