Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, EMMETT111 said:

I was thinking of seeing jasmin like that just letting her hair down so to speak who would have thought that after her first stay she could be wild sometimes

But please don't call that shit hehe,but in this three feel free to call it shit.

1 minute ago, philo said:

Don't know why they are continuing after Dasha came unless she is going to let Sasha come also. Maybe a productive "round two?" Time will tell.

In what house,and whit what residents was that!?Lollll,Dasha,masha and Sasha will come but will be probarby tomorrow in an outside trip..as they usualy do after bigger shows.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

But please don't call that shit hehe,but in this three feel free to call it shit.

ah I didn't mean shit in the negative way ,kinda like I cant believe this shit or wow this shit is crazy not that this is shit in a bad way

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

This is truly a fake show... No doubt about it. But I really do think that Dasha came. From listening to her moan, I think it was unexpected. LOL

It's the same Dasha that after one minute bate in bathtube it's already coming and having intense feelings...no way to know when and if she it's genuine at all.

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

ah I didn't mean shit in the negative way ,kinda like I cant believe this shit or wow this shit is crazy not that this is shit in a bad way

Shit..I got you.:biggrin:,yes in b4 was an ok or even good shit..were was just well...shit.

5 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I was thinking of seeing jasmin like that just letting her hair down so to speak who would have thought that after her first stay she could be wild sometimes

RLC provided just what we have all been waiting for: a fat ugly Russian guy crashing an all-girl bath session. Even the dim-witted roommates knew it was time to end the party when he started fucking Jasmine in front of everyone. Please RLC... give us more fat ugly Russian guys in every apartment to inject themselves into what could have been an historic RLC event.. Just what we need to document an incompetent scriptwriting department. 

3 minutes ago, hardon66 said:

Dry Hump Dasha rides to climax they actually for first time rub each other she rubbed his cock and he rubbed her pussy even tried to slide finger in her butt. Lets see if round two is anything else.

Won't be round two,the show was that,they got their pics in replay for tomorrow,masha will come and sleep with them.

Funny thing look back to day 1 Dasha entered the house she never got naked in front of Sasha never even looked his way to now this uncontrollable desire to dry hump him nightly deep passionate make out session. What a big change from day 1.

Looks like Masha was watching Dasha and Sasha on internet and came in to fuck with them after they finished. Dasha left the room quickly and Sasha is taking shit about their session from Masha. What a hoot. LOL