Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is D riding S (with underwear)  something happening now or just a thumbnail RLC is leaving up there to trick people into thinking more is happening? 

Has this been a part of their daily "performance"?  Obviously I am only looking at thumbnails.

1 minute ago, bobkat said:

So is D riding S (with underwear)  something happening now or just a thumbnail RLC is leaving up there to trick people into thinking more is happening? 

Has this been a part of their daily "performance"?  Obviously I am only looking at thumbnails.

Just patetic show to click bate. 

3 minutes ago, philo said:

If Dasha want's to get fucked, she is going to have to put it in her self. He just does not have the balls to do it. 

Dasha doesn't even take her underwear off and Sasha doesn't even get hard. Nobody ain't doing shit and they don't want to do shit.

• Upvote 1

So finally Sasha sticks his finger in and she finally reaches inside his shorts and what does Sasha do...pull the covers up. WTF. That boy must be a reject from catholic school. LOL

Masha if you are reading this...go in there and put Sasha's dick in Dasha's pussy. Please. The boy does not have a clue. LOL

• Like 1

The one thing that has been confirmed for me tonight is a theory I have held for several years: Many of the RLC apartment occupants are bi-sexual and the have a preference for one sex over the other. It is clear to me that Sasha does not get off on women. If Dasha can't do it for him... I don't know what to say. I once date a woman for three years who preferred women. She could come from rubbing her clit on my stomach (I have a six pack) easier than when my dick was in her. When we had sex, I just pretended to be a lesbian and it was great!!!!. Sasha does not even get hard from Dasha. What else can be said?