Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon what do I base my assertions: I have weeks and weeks of documented footage of Masha and Sasha that I review daily and purge anything that does not contain contact between Dasha and Sasha. After following this apartment for several years I cannot find anything that compares to the devotion that Sasha has put forward towards Dasha. Sasha has NEVER!!! put forth anything near the expressions of love to Masha that he has shown to Dasha. (The only thing that comes close in the entire history of the apartment is TK's relationship with Masha). I also have years of coverage of Dasha when she was with Demid. The only thing that comes close was her relationship with "crew cut" and that was mostly off camera one the patio. The on-camera exceptions werCe the day when Dasha allowed him to touch her tits; and another day when Dasha took off her panties and bated on the sofa while Crew Cut was in bedroom and could have come in and caught her; and lastly, the night when Dasha and Crew Cut were on the patio for an extended period and Crew Cut forgot to zip his fly and button his belt when they came back in. 

I think Masha put a chastity lock on the tip of his dick..He had a hard time putting on the breaks tonight. I think the petting zoo gates are wide open as long as there is no insertion. maybe I'm wrong but that's my read

The lovemaking that Sasha has bestowed upon Dasha is unprecedented. It is unprecedented on RLC and (quite frankly) in my considerable personal experience. I challenge anyone to come up with any RLC experience that exceeds the number of hours that Sasha has devoted to just kissing Dasha. This may not seem to be significant to the men subscribers of RLC but I challenge you to ask your female partners it they agree or disagree with my assertions. So I am saying that Dasha represents an existential challenge to Masha. I don't know how the RLC scriptwriters will choose to play this one out but I'm saying that if a decision has to be made tonight that only two people can stay in the apartment and the third person has to leave IMMEDIATELY...Who do you think will go?

Change is not a stranger to RLC. Those who are long-timers will note the demise of many favorites: Carla, Vanessa, Irma, Susan, etc. So it is not blasphemy to envision a future where Masha and Sasha are not together. It seems to me that Masha has purposefully promoted the relationship between Sasha and Dasha. WHY ??? My first theory was that she is tired of Sasha and want's to push him off onto Dasha. That theory presupposes that she is waiting for the return of TK. Whether TK returns or not, it is clear that Masha has no emotional ties to Sasha (or at least non I can be observe). So Vanessa set out on her own... followed by Maya. Who else will take the bold step to assert their sexual independence  (and be recognized by RLC as a valid enterprise?).  

To those who will come forward to assert that the performance we saw tonight was just theatre...I must agree that the situation that put the actors together in bed was perhaps not of their own undertaking. However, as an experienced male I can say with certainty, that whatever acting Dasha was put up to do for RLC was surpassed by her own female sexual response and SHE CAME HARD!!!!. Call it an RLC come it you want to but SHE CAME!!! 

Jeezus...talk about obsession..!!! Looks to me like the blind leading the blind. Viewers tend to "See" what they want to see and then obsess about getting other viewers to "belioeve" their opinion. And the amount of time I have seen the word "experienced" written by a viewer, I could fill a book with. 

Opinion;

Real sex, if it happens, will always be between the 3, not between 2. Then there are movie scenes ... for money.
This while there are M and S moments alone in the shower.
Sasha in love with D I do not believe ... outside of the shows you do not see a show of affection, tenderness, seem like work colleagues.
My God ... I'm getting sick ... dependent on this drug!!!

Just quoting from a highly respected member of this forum: "I for one hate the negative criticism that some viewers put on the forum.Positive criticism is always good and can be used to build better and stronger relationships between friends, colleagues and acquaintances. Negative criticism is always a put down".

• Like 1

amigos do chat o que pude observar é. a alguns anos quando descobrir rlc. fiz uma busca no google ( o que é reallifecam ) e descobrir rlc é uma empresa que paga o aluguel  dos apartamentos para os casal e atraves de reunions  pede para que eles ficasse so de roupa de baixo (langeri) mas os casal que fizer algo a mais melhor. rlc é uma empresa em busca de audiencia.e encontrei uma foto de masha e sasha muitos anos antes de rlc eles é um casal que aceitou o convite de reallifecam para ir pro apartamento. e masha com sertesa é uma otima funcionaria ele ja permitiu sexo a quatro festa com um pouco de orgia.o apartamento de dasha e demid tinha uma boa audiençia. mas com a separaçâo de dasha e demid rlc fez uma reunião com masha sahsa e dasha que foi para o apartamento. e dasha esta fazendo o trabalho dela. buscar a atenção do publico mas masha é a chefe de todo por tanto masha criou esse meio de cada dia um dorme na sala. observa que quando dasha dorme na sala tem poucos comentarios mas qundo dasha dorme com sasha é uma grande repercução porque o povo que algo diferente e isso é bom pra reallifecam buscar audiencia, pqr tanto não vai aver entriga entre eles so que não vai ter sexo todos os dias vai ter simulação sim porque chega um momento que o homem não aguenta é um homem e duas mulher e masha é otima funcionaria rlc.