Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

9 minutes ago, rebliz said:

off topic - almost half past 3 in eva's place and she playing the guitar :biggrin: is also way to enjoy 

Not too far off topic: Did you know that when Dasha was with Demid, Sam used to visit Demid. I have documentation of Sam giving Demid a loving hand massage. NO JOKE!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, philo said:

Not a crazy idea at all. It's just that Dasha never experienced much sex with Demid. We will never know what Dasha did with all the guys she took to the balcony (before the camera was there) but I'm guessing that Dasha maybe got really good at BJ's. She spent lots of time there with the guy we called "Crew Cut" and it usually following her showing her butt cheeks to them for a period of time until some were sporting obvious erections. The strange thing is that after Dasha and a guy would come back from the balcony, there was usually no conversation at all...and then they would just leave. 

Thank you for supporting my crazy idea  

1 hour ago, philo said:

Not too far off topic: Did you know that when Dasha was with Demid, Sam used to visit Demid. I have documentation of Sam giving Demid a loving hand massage. NO JOKE!!!

I didn't knew that I following only after the girls visitors 

1 hour ago, galeel14 said:

sasha and dasha i think they have sex

When Dasha was dry humping on Sasha, Dasha was moving back and forth. Now that they pulled the covers up, Dasha is going up and down. 

1 hour ago, philo said:

The last time that TK and TKW visited M and S, there was a lot of conversation on another chat forum that Masha and TK were violating the swingers code of conduct by slipping of and having sex with Sasha and TKW. The truth is that a lot of that time when they were alone, they were not having sex but were making love to each other. (Something I did not think Sasha was capable of until now seeing him with Dasha). If indeed Masha is the scriptwriter for this scenario, then she may be setting up Sasha so she can have all the solo time she wants with TK without having to include him.

I meant to say WITHOUT Sasha and TKW.

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

dashsa turned on the light so sasha could watch her suck his dick,oh they are in Italy and tk is in Russia in a different time zone so I don't think she has been going back and forth

Any chance you think Dasha could end up visiting with TK and TKW if she has to go back to Russia soon as some are saying? Wouldn't that be a twist on the script? LOL

1 hour ago, philo said:

Not a crazy idea at all. It's just that Dasha never experienced much sex with Demid. We will never know what Dasha did with all the guys she took to the balcony (before the camera was there) but I'm guessing that Dasha maybe got really good at BJ's. She spent lots of time there with the guy we called "Crew Cut" and it usually following her showing her butt cheeks to them for a period of time until some were sporting obvious erections. The strange thing is that after Dasha and a guy would come back from the balcony, there was usually no conversation at all...and then they would just leave. 

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

I have another idea a crazy one but it can be thru as some wrote here Dasha have poor abilities in the business called sex and my idea is that: Masha and Sasha decided to give her some lessons about sex and how to enjoy sex so crazy but so simple 

You want to hear a not so crazy idea?  I think that guy who keeps coming on here saying that nothing happened between Sasha and Dasha and that we are all just imagining things and making it up...I think that guy might be Demid !!! LOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

You want to hear a not so crazy idea?  I think that guy who keeps coming on here saying that nothing happened between Sasha and Dasha and that we are all just imagining things and making it up...I think that guy might be Demid !!! LOL

That's clearly crazy idea

6 minutes ago, rebliz said:

That's clearly crazy idea

I agree...LOL...but we know Demid is lurking somewhere out there and being affected by Dasha's new fame. No way Demid does not know what's going on. So if it's not Demid trying to deny, then most certainly it could be his friends or fans. LOL

1 hour ago, philo said:

I agree...LOL...but we know Demid is lurking somewhere out there and being affected by Dasha's new fame. No way Demid does not know what's going on. So if it's not Demid trying to deny, then most certainly it could be his friends or fans. LOL

Every thing is possible or not as many other speculations  we wrote here