Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

Just my personal opinion,some probably will agree others will not,and that's fine,after seing Amy,and based on some of past girls and men that passed and are on rlc think rlc should start recruiting people from more open minded countries..don't know from what country it's Amy it's,neither demid etc but they seem a lot conservative comparing to other countries that rlc could hire..girls from countries like Sweden etc are very more open that ukrain and Russian etc..of course depends also personality etc..but that's my opinion.would like a lot less hidden and stuff in rlc..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

failed in every room of this apartment i said it before terrible setting and the worst part 2 huge balconies without cameras one in the living room and the other on megan's room totally fucked up a maintenance session is coming soon 

now the girls are together in the living room balcony and we can do  absolutely nothing about it

• Upvote 2

Here we go again with these models. These are Ilona girls. Remember Ilona business ad she was looking for young girls to be bathing suit model in Barcelona and to help them set up a portfolio. This is Amy & Megan so they are not going to do a lot. I think they are just starting into the business so they are going to be cautious on what they do in the apt. They put on heavy make up done there hair and put on bathing suit and high heel and now there on the balcony taking photos Just like Rita done in the apt. If you watch the old apt from the beginning we had a lot of girls just like M & A and the where very cautious on what then did in the apt. They all way stay dress in the apt

9 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Also in Ilona business ad she said strictly no sex. So there there to be model and have fun and we not on that list

Bonnie the "no sex" disclaimer in the ad's is total bullshit.  If you know some of what they will be doing then there is, in some circumstances an expectation of sex.  Not all or always but its there in some assignments.  They just are not being hired for that and they need to manage it separately.