Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
13 minutes ago, Noldus said:

going in some different clothing choices among these girls too. Now Amy tried a little different and now it's jeans shorts

I s Lola dressed to go out- she is eating at the table now

46 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

She is a nice person,,and does have an amazing ass,,almost like someone I know:heart::heart::heart:::)::)

I too like Lola those lovely long legs and great ass! Megan is sexy as hell and Amy is gorgeous albeit a bit shy about showing skin but she sure can move!

i found the idea of wasting too much time in the makeup dressing try 1000 dress to pick one at the end and for what guess for what ?? just to chill out at home have some wine hear some music and then go to bed WTF the weirdest thing ever is it planned by RLC STUFF That's a big probability for sure

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Say the kreep..that puts the intire forum full of pics of anal pics..dick pics..YOU ARE THE DEFINITION of crazy old dude..if someday I was like you..I would....myself..iukkkk..

do like me,add this crazy guy euromike oops euroshit in your ignore list and you will not see anymore his all shit pics and posts because apparently all the mods here are agree with this all shit pics from him ! 

• Upvote 4