Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

There should be a cam on every balcony.   Not only cuts down on speculation, but you get to watch what you pay for.   The actual toilet is good with no cam because I don't want to see another girl pulling drugs out of her asshole like I did one day when I was a subscriber to VV !!!

Hey at least in VV Sofia they have a pool and Anna does some fuck action there sometimes, but totally agree with VV is a complete other world than RLC but you do want a camera in balcony, perhaps with no sounds like in Barc1 to cut the winds and the rains I guess but still you pay a lot of money to see them go everywhere. Paul did found that way one time he went to the Balcony to have sex and since there's no camera there you couldn't see nothing, he turned the damn TV up put the volume up(even tho it doesnt make a much of difference Sparky was barking the whole time) and did had sex or simply a blowjob outside we couldn't hear nothing nor see anything which it did piss people off so yeah I raise my hand for having a camera on every balcony of these apartment.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Megan went out to LR at 02.36 and back to her room at 3,19

thought it was her- thanks Noldus- is it winter yet where you live- Norway right ????????

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I'm guessing Lola didn't come home?

I thought she did- but not for sure DES