Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, kase said:

det er ikke lett når jeg skriver night  så blir det kveld

Om Du skriver direkt på engelska, blir det inga översättningsproblem. Det finns inte tillräckligt folk här som skulle förstå norska utan översättning.

Why don´t you write your posts in English, then you wouldn´t have any translation problems, There are too few people here anyway who would understand Norwegian.

Initially I thought Amy was the hottest of the girls in this apartment (they are all very good looking) but lately I've changed my mind. Megan is mind blowing. Awsome body and a kind of innocent looking face. Hot like lava. She's also showing more skin which is nice.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Spoon said:

Initially I thought Amy was the hottest of the girls in this apartment (they are all very good looking) but lately I've changed my mind. Megan is mind blowing. Awsome body and a kind of innocent looking face. Hot like lava. She's also showing more skin which is nice.

I agree, there is just something about Megan that is very seductive. She has incredible eyes, inside that innocence is a explosion waiting to happen. :heart: C'mon Lola light the fuse ::)

• Upvote 1