Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

My OPINION on how I look at things in front of me. Facts are base on experience, and we Baby Boomers have a lot.

Don't get too much of a hard-on, there just bubble gum chewers. Amy n' Megan, are certified Virgins. These Girls, have no clue what a cock looks like, except what they watch on their phones. Megan just found out about the night vision Cam, and now she covers herself as much as possible. She bated in BR last night Or tried. She was in there more than an Hour, and she was NOT dropping Mud or Dropping off the kids, I`ll leave that to your imagination. 

She continuously charges her phone 3 Times like her Pussy depended on it, ( maybe she was talking to a Boy, after all, she just a Girl, nothing more.) She did away with the Thong last night. (maybe that's all she has at the moment) I have not seen them do laundry yet. Always at the Beach.

The reality is, these prople KNOW what`s expected of them. I would take advantage of RLC Freebies any day at that age. Though they may not follow the contract as explained,  in their eyes, who cares, free Vacation in Barcelona, and get paid for it. I`m there!

Don`t feel disappointed if they pack their bags in the next Couple of months or sooner. I too enjoy watching FRESH MEAT! A young Liz Taylor, with Blue Eyes. Hey, I have been camping out in this APT. Since there arrival. Lola, it`s The Whole Show!

The young Girls can continue what they do best NOTHING. OK, an occasional siting of Megan figuring out the Groceries bill, or creating a Puzzle, a lot of fun.

I Post this NOT to piss off anyone; I`m aware of some of the Cavalier attitudes people take in defending someone they have no clue about, but that's what makes you interesting. Peace Joey USMC (1811) :cool:

We should have got an big clue of all that you just said when one of the girls "big entertainment" it's that thing of manicure thing..they pass hours doing it..just like it was the most entertainment thing to see on cams..clue to them..it's not!Its beyond boring!

Barcelona 2 does not even make a little pimple on the ass of Barcelona 1....Nikki's little sister and Tabu's little sister......It is no wonder Lola goes out every night, poor girl, stuck with the two sticks in the mud. To date the only way RLC benefits from this apartment, is to move it to the free cam section and make all 15 cams free. It is pretty bad when periscope is better to watch than this apartment, and I hate periscope :huh::huh::huh:

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Barcelona 2 does not even make a little pimple on the ass of Barcelona 1....Nikki's little sister and Tabu's little sister......It is no wonder Lola goes out every night, poor girl, stuck with the two sticks in the mud. To date the only way RLC benefits from this apartment, is to move it to the free cam section and make all 15 cams free. It is pretty bad when periscope is better to watch than this apartment, and I hate periscope :huh::huh::huh:

How..almost can't believe I just read what I read,we don't agree in almost anything but..credits to you,an excelent coment and that couldn't be more true.

• Upvote 1

So after the manicure thing..that was one of the boring things to watch in rlc cams..what does this girls do next..an giant giant puzzle..buff..indeed it's a lot less boring to watch..the three girls are not funny or entertaining to fallow..just hope all three have one month contracts..imagine this for two,three months..worst imagine if this girls are permanent residents..why didn't rlc put in this big new house some extroverted girls,that don't had afraid of cams neither nothing..

How many of you remember cooking with candlelight Danaya Delights, that night while she was alone in the apartment,:heart::heart: Highest rated cooking show ever. ::)::)Now we have the RLC channel cooking show, called Tossing Salads with Lola and Friends. :huh::huh: 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
17 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

How many of you remember cooking with candlelight Danaya Delights, that night while she was alone in the apartment,:heart::heart: Highest rated cooking show ever. ::)::)Now we have the RLC channel cooking show, called Tossing Salads with Lola and Friends. :huh::huh: 

I remember that night Thes, and she cooked up a storm hahaha

21 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I remember that night also

• Upvote 2