Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch this apartment for Lola and Megan still. Megan is gorgeous. But I also think that Amy although she is pretty she  holds them both back from being more adventurous in the apartment. If the 3 some was Megan, Lola and any of the 3 girls in  the other Barca apartment, Megan would have chocolate on her boobs right now. Or there would just have been straight hot massages.  I think Megan would be walking around the apartment topless by now if it wasn't for Amy's hang-ups

I think I just have a expectation for those who have their names on the apartment to act more naturally and not hide. It's why i think Vanessa and Thomas are also a bad choice while Stesha and Desiree have been good additions.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I watch this apartment for Lola and Megan still. Megan is gorgeous. But I also think that Amy although she is pretty she  holds them both back from being more adventurous in the apartment. If the 3 some was Megan, Lola and any of the 3 girls in  the other Barca apartment, Megan would have chocolate on her boobs right now. Or there would just have been straight hot massages.  I think Megan would be walking around the apartment topless by now if it wasn't for Amy's hang-ups

I think I just have a expectation for those who have their names on the apartment to act more naturally and not hide. It's why i think Vanessa and Thomas are also a bad choice while Stesha and Desiree have been good additions.

More or less i agree with all you said..if you have someone shy and that's not willing to go further in things that totally will change the vibe in the house..Megan clearly it's not an bad rlc choise..she it's shy but not like Amy..Lola clearly somethimes gets upset with the close minds of both girls..and we can't condemned her..she basically it's the unique girl that acts more or less open in the house..Megan somethimes also seems to be more comfortable with all..it's like someone prior said,think it's boredom this cast then don't watch..(myself watch it very little)but I would watch this house and a lot if the cast was better(in my opinion)So being this girls now means to me an opurtunity lost and and apartment less.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

More or less i agree with all you said..if you have someone shy and that's not willing to go further in things that totally will change the vibe in the house..Megan clearly it's not an bad rlc choise..she it's shy but not like Amy..Lola clearly somethimes gets upset with the close minds of both girls..and we can't condemned her..she basically it's the unique girl that acts more or less open in the house..Megan somethimes also seems to be more comfortable with all..it's like someone prior said,think it's boredom this cast then don't watch..(myself watch it very little)but I would watch this house and a lot if the cast was better(in my opinion)So being this girls now means to me an opurtunity lost and and apartment less.

Ze- Amy kind of reminds me of Layla, but I think she was pressured to  show some skin, but she bailed afterwhat 3 weeks +/-. Don't know how long Amy will last if she continues. M & L are not pressuring her that I can see