Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woke up early and logged on the see Lola enjoying what only can be described as her master bating session with the longevity of it being incredible and a feast for tired eyes, it's just a pity that pesky sheet was in the way. I've heard of women having multiple orgasms but what I witnessed was something I'd never seen before with about 8 orgasms that I saw and I was late to the party.  No wonder when Lola goes out at night she comes home late; this lady enjoys a marathon for sure. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, beaver67 said:

Ze- Amy kind of reminds me of Layla, but I think she was pressured to  show some skin, but she bailed afterwhat 3 weeks +/-. Don't know how long Amy will last if she continues. M & L are not pressuring her that I can see

Agree with you beaver,Layla seemed out place and to much shy to any house full of cams,more or less the same that happens with Amy.Really hope this girls contracts are one month..

When I need to sleep,,I come and visit this apt,,and after the first 5 mins of trying to figure out where everyone is hiding,,I fall right asleep,,,thanks ladies,,best sleeping medicine I ever had,,,,,RLC so far this is a "FAILED APT",,listen to your viewers,,,and yes it's not only about lesbian sex,masturbation or nudity,,but these girls are simply boring and not entertaining at all,,they have as much a personality as a can of paint,,no disrespect to paint cans worldwide lmaoo!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

exhausted.gifbeing-tired.gifsleeping-on-a-desk-smiley-emoticon.gifgiphy.giffalling-asleep.gif