Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted this on August 29, but nobody ever answered. Did that really happen?

Un copain avec Megan dans la salle de bain? Vraiment?!! Es qu´il y a une video? En PM pour moi?

A boy with Megan in the bathroom! Please share a video as PM!

19 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I posted this on August 29, but nobody ever answered. Did that really happen?

Un copain avec Megan dans la salle de bain? Vraiment?!! Es qu´il y a une video? En PM pour moi?

A boy with Megan in the bathroom! Please share a video as PM!

There was no guy in the bath room with Megan. She was doing a sex cam with her boyfriend. You can't she much but you no what she was doing and at one time you could see him on cam but only a min

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

There was no guy in the bath room with Megan. She was doing a sex cam with her boyfriend. You can't she much but you no what she was doing and at one time you could see him on cam but only a min

Why RLC keeps hiring chicks with boyfriends is beyond me

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Why RLC keeps hiring chicks with boyfriends is beyond me

Yea there BF really fuck thing up in the apt. I can't believe what we saw in July with Ilona Polya & Irma using there toy Then they being apt 2# on line & it a dead apt. You would think they set that apt up like apt 1#. Some thing going on with RLC. I don't think the girls can make the money they use to in the apt so now they are having to find work outside the apt now. If they are still doing viewer fee & bonuses it must not be much now to encourage the girl to show much or do much sexual activity now

18 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

OK, interesting! That was not possible in my youth. I think I read in one of the posts that Megan said she had never masturbated. I wonder if she just showed her pussy to the boyfriend on cam without rubbing it? Anyway, times have changed!

10 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Yea there BF really fuck thing up in the apt. I can't believe what we saw in July with Ilona Polya & Irma using there toy Then they being apt 2# on line & it a dead apt. You would think they set that apt up like apt 1#. Some thing going on with RLC. I don't think the girls can make the money they use to in the apt so now they are having to find work outside the apt now. If they are still doing viewer fee & bonuses it must not be much now to encourage the girl to show much or do much sexual activity now

Generally speaking - the Barcelona apartment was never an apartment where they were always performing.  It always went in spurts where they would masturbate or play and then nothing for a couple of weeks or longer sometimes.  If they were getting a fee in the past that has now been changed then I just don't see that much difference.  

Weather is was Nora or Irma or Kamilia or Anna - the play was never constant and always hit or miss.  It seems that you have higher expectations for these apartments than what is reality.  These apartments have always  been more about the people than the show.  When the show happens it is great but it is not consistent and IMHO never has been.  So I guess I just don't see any difference to complain about.

• Upvote 3