Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This!Couldnt agree more phantom.Some people don't get that what we don't like or complain it's regard rlc,she seems an nice girl but watching her in cams it's as fun was get an sunburn..Today it's the perfect exemple..she basically spended all day by herself in apartment,and what she does..just the same as always..mummified in front of tv..she being doing this for about on month..so responding also to your question spoon..just wish she ends contract and an better fitted girl takes her place..like Anna looked Amy place..some girls come to rlc just to collect paycheck and do minimal of minimal.being because boyfriend etc..In my opinion Megan and Amy prior are this cases.

It doesn't matter which girl we're talking about. What kind of activity do you want to see on RLC? Everyone who complains seems to avoid this question. You've mentioned in the past that the cams aren't showing "real life" so I am actually curious what type of activity you want to see. Just a handful of examples will do.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Megan has a lack of Charisma

During her 3 first weeks she was always dressed. Now she is wearing a bra she is hidding behind a cushion and will spend all night long watching TV or her phone in the dark.

It's a fact she is boring to watch. But one more time  she is a nice girl

I have seen Megan many times in shower, and she has a very beautiful body. In her room she takes her clothes off quite often and she has slept both  half-naked and naked. I like to watch her, but of course if you have seen one shower, the others are not that different. I have been told that she has acted very intimately in a web call, and that she has said she has never masturbated. I guess you are expecting her to either get some guy to her bed or play with herself. Or would you rather see her reading a book?

1 hour ago, Spoon said:

The question makes perfect sense. We all know what you don't like to see her do (you've said it quite a few times). What activity do you want to see? The same question goes for others who constantly complain about the girls.

Don't waste your time spoon,,,these people like to cry about shit that's wrong with these apts...but just like with these politicians they will tell you about everything that's wrong,,but they can never give you a straight answer on how to come up with a solution to the problem.

You already know what he wants to see in these apts 24/7,,,,girls eating pussy from the time they wake up until whenever they go to sleep,,uncovered masturbation with 2 or more dildos would be nice,,,one in the pussy and one in the ass preferably,,,,he wants to see open sex around the clock,,whether it be girls fucking girls or guys fucking girls,,or maybe guys fucking guys if he's into that sort of thing,,,,,,he will never give you a straight answer,,because all he knows  to do is complain on CC,,,but he will never man-up and tell us what he really wants to see the girls do to satisfy his fetishes.

I'm not scared to say what I want to see the girls on RLC do,,,I'm not gonna just complain day after day to anyone who will listen to me whine and moan,,,,Ask him again,,,,and I bet he won't answer your question.:biggrin::biggrin:

I Mikey,,,,wanna see Megan get fingered by Lola while Anna licks her pussy,,then I want to see both Anna and Lola bend over that table in the living room while Megan take turns going from pussy to pussy to lick up all that sweet honey nectar.:heart::heart:::)

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It doesn't matter which girl we're talking about. What kind of activity do you want to see on RLC? Everyone who complains seems to avoid this question. You've mentioned in the past that the cams aren't showing "real life" so I am actually curious what type of activity you want to see. Just a handful of examples will do.

Usually I share your disdain for those who criticise the girls non-stop, but I do kinda see where Ze is coming from. It's not that Megan does or doesn't do anything in particular, it's just the lack of a spark, a smile, a sign of personality or fun. I think Megan is beautiful, with a fantastic body and she's probably a lovely girl, she just doesn't have *it.*

It's hard to say what *it* is exactly, but think of it this way - you meet someone new for the first time, and within a few seconds you can usually tell whether you will like them or not. They might not have done anything specific that you can put your finger on, it's just their general demeanour, openness and personality. in my opinion, it's the same with the girls, they either have *it* or they don't. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Usually I share your disdain for those who criticise the girls non-stop, but I do kinda see where Ze is coming from. It's not that Megan does or doesn't do anything in particular, it's just the lack of a spark, a smile, a sign of personality or fun. I think Megan is beautiful, with a fantastic body and she's probably a lovely girl, she just doesn't have *it.*

It's hard to say what *it* is exactly, but think of it this way - you meet someone new for the first time, and within a few seconds you can usually tell whether you will like them or not. They might not have done anything specific that you can put your finger on, it's just their general demeanour, openness and personality. in my opinion, it's the same with the girls, they either have *it* or they don't. 

You're not getting it Ben,,,,,it's not about criticizing just Megan,we know she's boring as hell,,even though she is also smoking hot and got that "fuck me" kinda "fat ass" that Mikey loves,,,but you have people on here who that's all they will do is cry about every damn thing that happens on RLC everyday,,they never have shit else to say but whine and Moan,,I never see them saying they like anybody,I'm beginning to think that they might not even like women in general,,,the only girl on RLC that I truly didn't like one bit was Nikki,she was the worst ever,Every time I see a girl that does poorly on RLC,,I always say "At least she isn't Nikki",,,,I can't go through 2 damn pages without breaking out the umbrella and Raincoat for all the tears flowing in these comments,,,,I mean are they that depressed?,,,I don't see you crying,,,I don't see the other 98% of CC crying everyday like this.

And you all know I'm telling the truth,,you all see it for yourselves,,the proof is right here for you to read.:cool:

33 minutes ago, Spoon said:

It's weird, it's the same as with Ilona the first time. They complained that she never did anything, just was on her computer. But never complained about those who where out all the time.

Megan is at least home, Lola and Anna isn't. How  is that better? It's that some expect to be entertained all the time, or at least when they them selves are watchning.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You're not getting it Ben,,,,,it's not about criticizing just Megan,we know she's boring as hell,,even though she is also smoking hot and got that "fuck me" kinda "fat ass" that Mikey loves,,,but you have people on here who that's all they will do is cry about every damn thing that happens on RLC everyday,,they never have shit else to say but whine and Moan,,I never see them saying they like anybody,I'm beginning to think that they might not even like women in general,,,the only girl on RLC that I truly didn't like one bit was Nikki,she was the worst ever,Every time I see a girl that does poorly on RLC,,I always say "At least she isn't Nikki",,,,I can't go through 2 damn pages without breaking out the umbrella and Raincoat for all the tears flowing in these comments,,,,I mean are they that depressed?,,,I don't see you crying,,,I don't see the other 98% of CC crying everyday like this.

And you all know I'm telling the truth,,you all see it for yourselves,,the proof is right here for you to read.:cool:

Oh yeah I get it Mike, and I hate the usual complaining as much as you, but on this occasion Spoon was specifically asking Ze about Megan, so my answer was specifically about her too. There will always be people who bitch and moan about stupid stuff relating to all the girls.

And I know you and Ze aren't best mates, but I must defend him here as he wasn't being insulting towards Megan like some users are towards the girls, he was just saying that he doesn't think she is right for RLC, which I think most of us agree with

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Oh yeah I get it Mike, and I hate the usual complaining as much as you, but on this occasion Spoon was specifically asking Ze about Megan, so my answer was specifically about her too. There will always be people who bitch and moan about stupid stuff relating to all the girls.

And I know you and Ze aren't best mates, but I must defend him here as he wasn't being insulting towards Megan like some users are towards the girls, he was just saying that he doesn't think she is right for RLC, which I think most of us agree with

Lol,,,,yes you're right,,,How long as this apt been online now for like 3 weeks?

We all pretty much know who Megan is by now,,and we know just how far she will go before she shuts down,covers up and go to her room,,,so that being said.

If Last week it was established that Megan is as much fun to watch as getting a Root Canal,,,then we all know what to pretty much expect from her right?

My problem is,,why beat a dead horse,,,why complain again and again about the exact same thing,,I mean nothing new occurred,,it's just the same old watch tv,do puzzles,,be on the phone thing that she does everyday,,so complaining about her doing these things 3 weeks in,,,just doesn't make sense,,we all know the routine by now,,,she will be here until it's time for her to leave,,so we gotta live with it until then.

The very last time I ever tried contacting RLC about anything,,was when that dude was beating on his girl in the living room,,,,If RLC took 3 days to even address that situation,,,,that told me then and there that crying and bitching will never get us anywhere,,,I just simply speak with my money and cancel my sub until stuff that I like comes on RLC.

Megan is very sexy,,and she knows that,,and I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of RLC costumers out there that are just happy with looking at her doing absolutely nothing,,CC's members only make up 0.07% of RLC's costumer base,,,so we hardly make a dent in their bottom line.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

I have seen Megan many times in shower, and she has a very beautiful body. In her room she takes her clothes off quite often and she has slept both  half-naked and naked. I like to watch her, but of course if you have seen one shower, the others are not that different. I have been told that she has acted very intimately in a web call, and that she has said she has never masturbated. I guess you are expecting her to either get some guy to her bed or play with herself. Or would you rather see her reading a book?

In my prevoius message i talk about a lack of Charisma. I have never ask for masturbation or sex with guys in front of cam. By example i had more pleasure watching Polya during her first 3 weeks becaause she was always smilling, dancing with her roomates (topless :D ) and having fun nevertheless her 3 first weeks she was hiding in the shower and did not  masturbate yet.

I think it's hard to answer about "what we expect of Megan". Look at Kamilla and Kristy, they did not have sex at Barcelona and the very few bates was under cover, but these girls was very very fun to watch.

I reapeat my self. MEgan deserves to be in RLc but in another appartment

• Upvote 6