Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, seb38240 said:

again they say fuck your self loosers the put nice panties and play charade and watch movie what the fuck i am sure its megan the problem .........................

I PRETTY MUCH PREDICTED WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN BEFORE IT DID,,,,WE SHOULD "ALL" BE USED TO THIS SONG AND DANCE BY NOW,,,THEY WILL NEVER DO ANYMORE OR ANY LESS GUYS,,,AT LEAST NOT WITH MEGAN THERE DRIVING THE THEME OF THE APARTMENT,,,,,WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR RLC TO CAST 3 LADIES WHO ARE ALIKE,,,WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE 3 VERSIONS OF ANNA OR IRMA LIVING HERE:biggrin::biggrin::angel:::):heart:

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

So they Lit the candles,,turned on the music,,put on the mask,,and Megan cutting up cards to play charades I think,,,can someone send me a text please when the actual interesting stuff starts:biggrin::biggrin:

WTF,,Anna went to bed,,well I guess even she is bored with her own apt lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

RLC,,,,I will pay you to send Megan home to her boyfriend,,,whatever money is owed on the rest of her contract I will cover it,,But this Kid needs to go home to her parents and her Barbie Dolls,,and she can go play Charades with other 18yr girls her age.:biggrin::biggrin:

ckEfQ6S8.png

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Come on Megan, you only need 5 fingers to hold your phone.

Put the other hand to good use. ::)

I don't think there is any heat in that kitchen :huh: she hasn't learned what to with it yet :exclamation: children belong sucking on mommy tit,,,,,

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Frankster said:

So all the fun is in the other appartments? Seems quite dead there too.

Frank.....they are always dead wether they are doing anything or not lol.    Everyday is the same old bullshit.   I've only been a re-subscriber for about a week now and none of the participants do anything different.   RLC is sucking hind tit and they are going to fold like a cheap suit because of it.    I know you and I don't see eye to eye but surely by now you can understand how everything is going with RLC!