Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

I can't decide what I hate the most between candles and charades.

REALLIFECAM.COM

"THE PRIVATE LIVES OF PEOPLE PLAYING CHARADES 24/7"

Wow we had the same idea Eric,,we both thought about how boring this charades game was at the same time lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

REALLIFECAM.COM

"THE PRIVATE LIVES OF PEOPLE PLAYING CHARADES 24/7"

Wow we had the same idea Eric,,we both thought about how boring this charades game was at the same time lmaoo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm sure it caused thousands of eye rolls everywhere in the world.

They also probably will introduce Rebecca to the "fascinating" art of chocolate therapy for the legs. I can't wait...

• Upvote 4

50 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

They also probably will introduce Rebecca to the "fascinating" art of chocolate therapy for the legs. I can't wait...

Only Irma could resist Megan's spell,,because not 5 mins after Irma arrived over this apt for the first time,,she was naked,,These girls don't seem to have the willpower to say no to Megan,,,,It's either Candles,Puzzles or Charades lol "CPC":biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

The chocolate in the fridge waiting and they done bought more candles. That apt is just for young teenagers to just hangout and play games. There will never ever be any adult game play in that apt. If they came close to playing a adult game they would just make a joke out of it and they would some how make it boring

• Upvote 2