Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Well at least Megan it's a lot topless this days..the bad thing..she still seems so little into doing things..everything from massages to bubble bathes look likes she it's thinking..please end fast..don't want do this things..that don't changed an bit,but the more open nudity it's nice to look at.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well at least Megan it's a lot topless this days..the bad thing..she still seems so little into doing things..everything from massages to bubble bathes look likes she it's thinking..please end fast..don't want do this things..that don't changed an bit,but the more open nudity it's nice to look at.

Then you see something else than me. Megan got Rebecca to stand at the start of the bath, so they could play with the boobs. And she was the one who initiated the massage.

24 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Then you see something else than me. Megan got Rebecca to stand at the start of the bath, so they could play with the boobs. And she was the one who initiated the massage.

That's why we all different,nothing wrong with that,almost always that there is some kind of activitie(Specialy if involves nudity)Megan seems as interested in it was an fish to be out water..she usually does the things some few minutes then goes grab the phone and it's done..that's what I seen in her till now,in rlc and their cams.She seems a lot more focused and interested with hours and hours doing that puzzle(thank got its out)or doing make up also for hours..just don't fell her minimal interested doing some things..but of course you can see other things.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

That's why we all different,nothing wrong with that,almost always that there is some kind of activitie(Specialy if involves nudity)Megan seems as interested in it was an fish to be out water..she usually does the things some few minutes then goes grab the phone and it's done..that's what I seen in her till now,in rlc and their cams.She seems a lot more focused and interested with hours and hours doing that puzzle(thank got its out)or doing make up also for hours..just don't fell her minimal interested doing some things..but of course you can see other things.

She has changed alot since Rebecca came in. What you write was correct up until Anna left.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

I'm not sure, but think Rebecca mastruberte for the second night in a row. But there is a variant Danaya

is anyone recording this because Videos and the attachment center have been DRY forever (aside from the Leora dump today).... They dried up about a month ish ago in the Video sections of the apts so i become a member to take advantage of the attachment center and.... Nothing. :huh: