Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girls are not required to spend a certain amount of time in the apt & there free to stay gone as long as they like & there not required to do any show only if they choose to make extra money. These girl get payed a xxxx amount of dollar just coming in the project. The only thing there ask to do is go around in there bra & underwear & that it. RLC has 30,000 paying viewer & they no people will sit here all day & look at a empty apt till the girls come home so RLC don't care about there customers

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

RLC has 30,000 paying viewer & they no people will sit here all day & look at a empty apt till the girls come home so RLC don't care about there customers

LMAO :

We are 30 000 watching an empty apprtment. We are Zombies and we can't click to watch Leora and Paul, Stesha and Marco  , Zoya , Sabrina.

Please god, save us !!!!

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, phantomcapsnet said:

LMAO :

We are 30 000 watching an empty apprtment. We are Zombies and we can't click to watch Leora and Paul, Stesha and Marco  , Zoya , Sabrina.

Please god, save us !!!!

Only if you are into couples. Blue & Bonnie are not into couples and by a lot of comment we heard it sounds like there a lot of people that not into couples. Who won't to watch a man ass hole winking at you and his ball while he fucking his girlfriend. So for the rest of us we just sit around looking at a empty apt and wait till the girls come home.

Well Polya and Stella are home. There's a new female guest with guitar guy at D&Ds, Kira is running around topless and Leora is home. I was joking a bit with my last post. Things can be ok at RLC if they go out. There's 17 apartments after all.

• Upvote 2

And by the way Leora been on here so long till i am ready for a divorce. She does the same thing with ever solo show she does. And most of the time Lev is there with Zoya and The same with Stesha she got Morco there most of the time.and Sabrina  that apt is Comedy central it not really a voyeur apt unless you are into them kind of girls where one of them look like Elvis or has a butch haircut

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Well Polya and Stella are home. There's a new female guest with guitar guy at D&Ds, Kira is running around topless and Leora is home. I was joking a bit with my last post. Things can be ok at RLC if they go out. There's 17 apartments after all.

and Kami and Yegor

25 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Only if you are into couples. Blue & Bonnie are not into couples and by a lot of comment we heard it sounds like there a lot of people that not into couples. Who won't to watch a man ass hole winking at you and his ball while he fucking his girlfriend. So for the rest of us we just sit around looking at a empty apt and wait till the girls come home.

So why do you say 30000 people has strictly the same motivation as you ? Speak for yourself

• Upvote 3

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

Now who's making things up? The party thing is a guess but Noldus sticks to the facts 99% of the time.

The only fact he has is how they dress up going out but it doesn't necessarily mean that's where they're going or what they're doing out there.

4 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

So why do you say 30000 people has strictly the same motivation as you ? Speak for yourself

phantomcapsnet I should have worded it differently sorry. I should have said RLC has 30,000 paying viewer so RLC don't care about there customer and for those who watch only the girls apt RLC no they will sit here all day a look at a empty apt so they don't care what the girls do. Hope that better and you understand what i was saying. 

• Upvote 2