Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a crazy night, it had all the makings of another Wonderful Wednesday but ended up, in my eyes, as a Nearly Night. Who would have thought that the most mature of them would be the one to get most drunk and throw up. The fancy dress performance I thought was great with one of the best bits seeing Rebecca nearly freak out at the carry on. I guess the antics were all too much for the lil' ol' country gal. Megan nearly bated but either passed out or chickened out before anything happened. Thunder thighs Desiree nearly bated but was too tired probably from all the other ones she'd had during the day. Did Anna nearly make it with Belle or was holding hands and kissing just being comforting? Polya didn't try but left the stage to Stella who nearly made it twice, firstly with the duo balls and then the five finger widow. I guess she found them difficult to use as did Irma. The star of last night though has to go to Stella who really opened up - literally! The performance with the balls was a joy to watch and she appears to be a natural and has taken about the same time to loosen up as did Polya. Where did Anna and Lola go this early morning for 2 1/2 hours - who knows; breakfast on Las Ramblas maybe! 

Anna, Belle and Stella in barca1 bodes well for the future so let's hope they are all on the longest available visa ::)

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

What a crazy night, it had all the makings of another Wonderful Wednesday but ended up, in my eyes, as a Nearly Night. Who would have thought that the most mature of them would be the one to get most drunk and throw up. The fancy dress performance I thought was great with one of the best bits seeing Rebecca nearly freak out at the carry on. I guess the antics were all too much for the lil' ol' country gal. Megan nearly bated but either passed out or chickened out before anything happened. Thunder thighs Desiree nearly bated but was too tired probably from all the other ones she'd had during the day. Did Anna nearly make it with Belle or was holding hands and kissing just being comforting? Polya didn't try but left the stage to Stella who nearly made it twice, firstly with the duo balls and then the five finger widow. I guess she found them difficult to use as did Irma. The star of last night though has to go to Stella who really opened up - literally! The performance with the balls was a joy to watch and she appears to be a natural and has taken about the same time to loosen up as did Polya. Where did Anna and Lola go this early morning for 2 1/2 hours - who knows; breakfast on Las Ramblas maybe! 

Anna, Belle and Stella in barca1 bodes well for the future so let's hope they are all on the longest available visa ::)

Wednesday evening indeed, :-)
You know you're hooked on RLC when you put the whole Thursday morning busy in the calendar at work.

• Upvote 3