Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

Yes some people scream about things not being real life and then complain about these women leaving the apt,,in real life none of us,,,,well maybe I should say most of us leave home for up to 12 hours a day,,or sometimes we leave for days at a time,,,,so if these ladies are supposed to do what they would normally do if there weren't any cameras around,,then that's what we are seeing them do,,,I'm 100% certain that if it was against some invisible RLC rule that they weren't allowed to go out or if they did,only for a certain amount of time,,I'm pretty sure they would not last a week if they violated some sort of contract or agreement,,,,RLC let's them do whatever the hell they want or should I say can't tell them what to do or how to act,,everything we see these women do on screen is all their own ideas,,and what they are willing to do on any particular day.

It's like some guys here don't know what they want,,they are all over the place,,they shout fake,scripted,not real life,,,but when the ladies actually go about their day as they normally would in real life,,,,Then the same people say they are not fit for this apt,,and that they are disrespecting us by not giving us a show or staying home lol.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes some people scream about things not being real life and then complain about these women leaving the apt,,in real life none of us,,,,well maybe I should say most of us leave home for up to 12 hours a day,,or sometimes we leave for days at a time,,,,so if these ladies are supposed to do what they would normally do if there weren't any cameras around,,then that's what we are seeing them do,,,I'm 100% certain that if it was against some invisible RLC rule that they weren't allowed to go out or if they did,only for a certain amount of time,,I'm pretty sure they would not last a week if they violated some sort of contract or agreement,,,,RLC let's them do whatever the hell they want or should I say can't tell them what to do or how to act,,everything we see these women do on screen is all their own ideas,,and what they are willing to do on any particular day.

It's like some guys here don't know what they want,,they are all over the place,,they shout fake,scripted,not real life,,,but when the ladies actually go about their day as they normally would in real life,,,,Then the same people say they are not fit for this apt,,and that they are disrespecting us by not giving us a show or staying home lol.

It's funny that you bring up leaving the apartment, although I did not mention it before, I have watched numerous girls leave the Barcelona apartments for hours sometimes for days on end. So my feeling is that whether or not they leave has more to do with their financial ability to do so rather than some alleged rule by RLC. What I am very much unclear about is whether or not RLC actually pays them or if they are just given free rent for a given amount of time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

It's funny that you bring up leaving the apartment, although I did not mention it before, I have watched numerous girls leave the Barcelona apartments for hours sometimes for days on end. So my feeling is that whether or not they leave has more to do with their financial ability to do so rather than some alleged rule by RLC. What I am very much unclear about is whether or not RLC actually pays them or if they are just given free rent for a given amount of time.

Both actually,,they get free rent and a paycheck,,,and all they have to do is live there and go about their day as normal as they can,,maybe they also get bonuses depending on the amount of new subscribers they bring in,,so that would maybe explain the occasional shows here and there,,,but sometimes even the most fun and entertaining person in RLC's history "IRMA",,,,even she needs a break and some alone time outside,,,she could be shaking her ass for 2 days straight and get praises and compliments,,,but then she might decide to go to the beach or go hang out with friends overnight,,and the same people who were loving her one minute then turn on her and say why did she go out all night.

None of us can be turnt up 100% all the time,,sometimes we do need a break,,,the ladies need a break to recharge their batteries(No pun intended) to come back and entertain us.

• Upvote 6

19 hours ago, havingablast said:

Easier way around it would be for RLC to just make a compilation video featuring the juiciest scenes, Anna and Irma Massage for example and then show it to prospective apartment dwellers and ask the question ----- CAN YOU BEAT THAT !!!!!!   :biggrin:

Anyone who answered "yes" are located in VV. :biggrin:

• Upvote 2