Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

RLC LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU THIS RIGHT NOW,,,,YOU FUCKED EVERYTHING UP TONIGHT,,ON WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A GREAT NIGHT FOR GETTING NEW SUBSCRIBERS,,,,YOU FUCKED IT UP BY MAKING US HAVE TO BE DISTRACTED BY A HAIRY ASS FUCKING APE,,BLOCKING OUR VIEWS,,,YOU LOST SUBSCRIBERS INSTEAD OF GETTING NEW ONES BECAUSE OF THAT BULLSHIT STUNT,,,,,,WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE OF ALL THE OTHER BORING ASS FUCKING TIMES THAT HE COULD HAVE BEEN HERE ,,HE HAD TO BE HERE TONIGHT?:angry::angry:

There's a very good argument to be made this night goes down nothing this without his contributions...cough cough

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why call it an all girl apt,,if they still gonna have dudes be here,,,,,,it is basically just like the other 14 apts now,,,,,it can't be unique to the others if you have fucking guys here too,,,,,,In case anyone was wondering,,yes I'm mad as fuck at RLC for allowing Lola to bring this Hairy fucker to fuck up what could have been a perfectly good night.:angry::angry:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

There's a very good argument to be made this night goes down nothing this without his contributions...cough cough

I want to know who he is. No normal boyfriend or guy off the street would have been allowed to watch and feel up every girl he wanted. Then, he blocked the view when the girls started to pet each other. I want to kick him out of that bed. I haven't been this angry in a long time. :angry:

• Upvote 3

In my opinion, he must be 'someone' with power or money because these girls, as beautiful as they are, could not have set their standards this low?! They could do SOOOOOO much better.  I don't get it?  Oh well....guess we just have to laugh!

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

okay to my honest opinion it look like real life cam is trying to be like voyeur villa from the way I look at it

Usually I complain about other people complaining,,,but I gotta call bullshit here,,, you guys know that it was completely unnecessary for that dude to be here,,he could have spent that one night and moved on,,,it's like Vika and her Bf all over again.........it's like RLC said fuck it,,we knew you were mad about that guy,but we are gonna allow another guy to stay here in this new apt again.

I bet he'll probably be here for a long fucking ass time.:angry:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Usually I complain about other people complaining,,,but I gotta call bullshit here,,, you guys know that it was completely unnecessary for that dude to be here,,he could have spent that one night and moved on,,,it's like Vika and her Bf all over again.........it's like RLC said fuck it,,we knew you were mad about that guy,but we are gonna allow another guy to stay here in this new apt again.

I bet he'll probably be here for a long fucking ass time.:angry:

i lost my respect for reallifecam cuz the guy is here running the show form what i can tell and also these ladies know him cuz there comfortable around him your right this is bull shit if this keeps up i'm done  with reallifecam

• Upvote 4