Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay let's see here Megan took a dildo from under her bed but she does not masturbate at all. Then start to fuck the three ladies in her bed to me this was all plan out a head of time. And also I do not believed alcohol did all that 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Zinc said:

ofcourse the girls know the guy very well...i remember when he came to anna's apartment on tuesday....anna was the very first person he talked to..said something in her ear....

btw...he was not the only one who got what he wanted ....even anna and lola had their eyes on belle....but belle always resisted them...anna couldnt get anything more than a back massage out of her, before yest night...

yest both of them enjoyed her...i remember, after her first makeout session with belle, anna sat next to lola and whispered something on which lola gave a sheepish smile...

some ppl have blamed lola for underperforming..i believe RLC has made her sortof incharge for the apartment and the girls there...like nora...

My impression was that Lola was trying to cockblock beard guy with Anna all night, I remeber 4 or 5 instances when she was the one who put a stop to what they were doing. Maybe out of concern for Anna maybe for a selfish reason. At one point she stopped probably because she was too drunk.

Belle also when she was in bed with Anna and beardy was trying to remove his hands from Anna's breasts. Earlier I think that she told him to get the fuck off when he was massaging their feet while her and anna were making out.

All this was very weird.

46 minutes ago, kitek said:

What are you talking about? They got drunk nothing more than that.

I've been watching the site since the early days of Nora & Kiko and believe me it was not just alcohol. The proof was in their actions! I've been around drunk people before and Jameson's punch doesn't make those things happen. We witnessed a total lowering of inhibitions...   That happens on alcohol to some extent, but soon after you pass out. This went on for hours where no one had trouble walking or talking but instead writhing in apparent ecstasy .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kitek said:

I'm tired of never ending speculations and other nonsense, get over it... it's a new day... see ya 

It wasn't speculation, but observation leading to a theory. A reasonable explanation of phenomenon based on experimentation or observation. Didn't mean to upset you by the conclusions of my observations and you are correct "it is a new day" ,but there's nothing to get over. I just felt compelled to exercise the right to my opinion. No harm intended...

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

My impression was that Lola was trying to cockblock beard guy with Anna all night, I remeber 4 or 5 instances when she was the one who put a stop to what they were doing. Maybe out of concern for Anna maybe for a selfish reason. At one point she stopped probably because she was too drunk.

Belle also when she was in bed with Anna and beardy was trying to remove his hands from Anna's breasts. Earlier I think that she told him to get the fuck off when he was massaging their feet while her and anna were making out.

All this was very weird.

I heard her at some point yelling words sounding like "preservatif"(condom) with a angry tone. So she may have tried to prevent them from unprotected sex.

Pretty ironic, if these girls are professionals like many people think, that no one had a frigging condom on hand ...

• Upvote 1

all these girls are professional, but they are sortof on a break from their main job...they are in spain to live in the apartment...so they dont need the usual tools....but i believe the stupidity was from the guy...he should have had condoms...but to be honest i still believe anna does apply a few restrictions in sexual activities...she is not comfortable going all the way right the first time...lets see if that guy comes back to finish the unfinished business...he still has a good chance with anna....

23 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

All this was very weird.

Your right everything. Was very weird and crazy last night but we are still trying to put things. Together. But I will say this alcohol was not a factor at all cuz they was still going for 5 hours. If it was alcohol. They would have been pass out a long time ago

• Upvote 2