Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

9 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

thesta, je respecte votre passé, et je suis très heureux pour vous, si vous vous êtes amusé et crée pleins de merveilleux souvenirs dans les orgies hippies des années 70!!!! ce que je n'accepte pas, c'est de dire que cela est normal!!! je suis désolé, mais non, cela n'est pas le passe temps de tout le monde, jeune ou vieux!!! ce qui me gène dans l'histoire, ce n'est pas que ces filles se gouines entre copines sur internet, mais de nous dire que c'est normal quand on est jeune et en vacance, de lécher la chatte de toutes ses amies!!! il suffit de dire que ces filles sont des petites délurées qui nous ont fait le show, et c'est ok!!! mais sanctifier des salopes, j'ai du mal avec cela!!!

Thesta, I respect your past, and I'm very happy for you, if you had fun and created lots of wonderful memories in orgies hippies of the 70s !!!! I do not accept is to say that this is normal !!! I'm sorry, but no, this is not the hobby for everyone, young or old !!! what bothers me in the story, it's not that these girls are lesbians girlfriends on the internet, but to tell us that this is normal when you are young and on vacation, licking pussy all her friends! !! suffice it to say that these girls are little cheeky that made us the show, and that's ok !!! but sanctify sluts, I have trouble with that !!!:cool:

Corbo, I understand why you see things different thant I do, that is what makes this world we live in so great, It takes all kinds to make the world go around.:cool:

• Upvote 4

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The tea he made was in 2 gallon jugs & the other party good was in the blue bottle. He was on the couch and got a text then he jump up and got dress and run out the door but he was only gone for about 5 min then when he got back that when he went to the kitchen and got the blue bottle and full it half way with water and then took it to the bath with him and then came out and went to the balcony with it. I trying to get hold of pork chop he can tell me what was in that bottle you no he is a drug user

6 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

There were fruits in it, it looked like punch to me. Not that it really matters.

Remember when Lola and Stella and the guy went out and bought the liquor and when they left the apt 1# he took it with them to apt 2#. What was left of the liquor he put that in there and the liquor bottle was 3/4 full. Sound nasty to me what he mix up

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

Remember when Lola and Stella and the guy went out and bought the liquor and when they left the apt 1# he took it with them to apt 2#. What was left of the liquor he put that in there and the liquor bottle was 3/4 full. Sound nasty to me what he mix up

Well Punch is usually rhum and various juices with some pieces of fruit. 3/4 of a bottle for that quantity is not surprising.

If anyone saw when he went out today at 11.52, he asked Megan find two bottles from the kitchen. To me, it looked like little medium beer bottles, but it may have been something else. It was not sangeria bottles

il y a 9 minutes, ericjeanjean a dit :

Était-ce? Je ne vois pas le préparer il est donc possible. Sangria devrait être rouge si.

la sangria peut se faire au vin blanc et rosé également......ils ont choisi un sangria toute prête en bouteille, souvent fade!!! on peut y ajouter de la liqueur d'orange ou du grand-marnier.....

Sangria can be done with white wine and rosé also ...... they chose a ready sangria bottle, often bland !!! we can add the orange liqueur Grand Marnier or .....