Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

here we go again

they are not drinking that much- don't tell me monkey man gave them something ???????

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Yes there is, out of view of the camera, to the left in screen. Why do you think the girls always go there and pull their pants down, and the toilet in Lolas bathroom has a big red X on it (because they're not allowed to use it, since there is sound in the room). All room that doesn't have sound on RLC has toilets in themthats a bidet.

Thats a bidet   just like in KK apt

Just now, Frankster said:

How do you know whats there when nobody can see?

Where do they go to do that? Lola has toilet and bidet, In the other bathroom, they always go to the same place, and don't move, so there most likely isn't a bidet there.

And the girls are peeing and puking in it so yes there's a toilet.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Frankster said:

How do you know whats there when nobody can see?

Where do they go to do that? Lola has toilet and bidet, In the other bathroom, they always go to the same place, and don't move, so there most likely isn't a bidet there.

i am talking about lolas bathroom

2 minutes ago, Xide said:

Thats a bidet   just like in KK apt

There is only a toilet in KK appartment in the open bathroom. Have seen it open, and it's not a bidet. From what has been said before, RLC put the appartment under maintenacne when K or Ks father went to do his stuff there, and didn't know it should't be used.

Have also seen the girls throw things in there from time to time. You don't do that with a bidet.

And who has a bidet and not a toilet? It would be no reason for a bidet without one.

1 minute ago, Xide said:

i am talking about lolas bathroom

Then we're agreeing. I said Megan refused to let him in when he needed the toilet, and she was in the bathtub. That was early in the evening, right after Megan and Rebecca showered together, and got joined by Stella. After that Megan stayed to masturbate, but the kept interrupting her, and they ignored the locked door, and just unlocked it from the outside.