Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

24 hours ago i was hating the hairy bearded guy. but now my opinion has changed.

Last night happened the biggest  RLC orgy and to me this man was the fuel. He distributes alcohol and drugs other substances  to the girls. The girls like him . Who is this guy ? we don't know. Probabli in relation With RLC..

But this guy makes all these girls hornies and remove their inhibitions.

I don't want to see him everyday in the appartment but he is welcome to be back the week end to make big party

Where was this guy when Ilona and Irma were here lol

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, royhobbs8 said:

i disagree the girls like him, u can tell megan and rebecaa scared of  this guy stella and belle no interest lola has no attraction this guy the only one who likes him is anna and i have no clue why she keeps around him cuz wat i saw anna wanted belle bad

Lola like to be with him. When i used the term "like" it's not about wanting having sex with him but.

I saw Lola, Anna , Stella and even Megan has good relatonship with him. During Belle's birthday aprty Belle was happy with him. I don't know about Rebecca

Just now, royhobbs8 said:

i find this guys behavior strange he wouldn't leave anna alone she was in no shape to do anything as messed up as she was and he continued to go after her like a predator

This whole thing reeks of "predator" activities. There didn't seem to be much "normal" or "natural" behavior from the girls from what I saw and read. I want to see how they act once they are all "sober" again.

• Upvote 1