Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

LOLA JUST WOKE UP AND IS PISSING INTO HER BATHTUB LOL

If she would have removed the candles. The red X on the toilet seat is to remind Blondes to lift the lid before tinkling. I guess with the shape she is in it flew over head to think of it.       :biggrin:        

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If she would have removed the candles. The red X on the toilet seat is to remind Blondes to lift the lid before tinkling. I guess with the shape she is in it flew over head to think of it.       :biggrin:        

at least you saw lola pissing in the tub and not wolf man jack.  that was something that i did NOT need to see...

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Wouldt i be correct if i said the seat with the red x is NOT a toliet?

But infact a Bidet ? therefor the red x is a 'hey wake up girl wrong seat'?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, royhobbs8 said:

i think it's marked cuz the toilet is camera view and rlc doesn't want u to watch people piss

Kristy's Mother was seen taking a piss at that apartment earlier tonight before she climbed into the tub to clean herself.

will give u a small recap as i'm tired been up for the whole thing

belle and anna very friendly all over each looked like they were going hook up but hairy got in way

megan and rebecca sneaked away to megans room and to everybodys shock rebecca went down on megan SHOCK

belle came in megans room and all 3 girls played with each other got dildos and vibrators out  in megans bed, lola came in and joined briefly 

then things moved to lola's room, they were really going after megans pussy with the toys trying to get her to orgasm, then belle used toy on rebecca and stella, 

lots of baths, i wasn't watch as much hairy dude but he was all over anna trying to hookup with her, alot of girls were running interference and cock blocking

it was a very entertaining and surprising night to all as the two shy and boring girls megan and rebecca really opened up tonight to show a wild side and belle was great helping everybody get off

• Upvote 2