Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, royhobbs8 said:

they should move anna to barca 2 so she can be with hairy dude , she looks kind of manly anyways and move stella to barca 2, stella has good chemistry w lola, then move megan barca 1 and have megan belle and polya 

anna looks manly???? dude come on!!!!:huh:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

they should move anna to barca 2 so she can be with hairy dude , she looks kind of manly anyways and move stella to barca 2, stella has good chemistry w lola, then move megan barca 1 and have megan belle and polya 

YOU JUST JOINED CC ON SEPTEMBER 9,,,,AND YOU TALK LIKE THIS RIGHT OFF THE BAT,,,,WHO ARE YOU,,,OR SHOULD I SAY,,,,WHO WERE YOU BEFORE THIS?

• Upvote 2

Just now, royhobbs8 said:

yup anna's face kind of looks like a guy i find her least attractive of all barca 1 and 2, plus she's a lush gets so wasted or drugged up she's gotta have alot issues find hairy dude attractive

Huh?  Lola looks like she was a guy, u blind?

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

still there

Mine doesn't say it still,,I don't know why but it only shows Lola and Megan,,it doesn't say guest room at all.

I don't want it to say guest room I want a new girl.

I know it would be the worst thing to see the room say "APE MAN" in the title lol.:biggrin:

Rebecca supposed to been there 2 or 3 month. Her leaving this soon was not in the plan so RLC got caught of guard. She left because she did not like what was going on in that apt. So now it could that RLC 2 week to find a replacement. Also i think Polya is supposed to be leaving in a Few day