Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think both Barcas needs an command girl like Irma or llona,Lola isn't good at it..and in b1 belle it's an sweet but needs some nice company.The fact it's in my opinion only one nice girls in all girls right now..belle..already missing sweet Irma and the craziness of llona..also Megan..and Rebecca..would be a lot better than this ones..well bad luck hehe.

Ok here we go again. Carolina just put a ball up her pussy. I going to say it a lubrication ball you guy can say what ever you think it is. If it was medicine then it would have a prescription label on the box and this box did not have a prescription label on it

why does RLC get such simple things wrong....Caro and Melina should have been in the same apartment...both are buddies and dont need much to switch to the naughty mode...Stella just needs her mobile phone and dildo...she can be fixed in any apartment...

Just an opinion(personal) regard the(excelent) new forum rules,the last rule or two last ones..don't agree with them at 100%,when it says what girls do outside its their business and should be left that way..that's almost impossible to do always..because we watch them do a lot things preparing to leave,talk and act somethimes very mesterious,and sometimes arrive and bewave strange way also..so it's normal we talk about what girls and the rest residents do outside.Of course what we shouldn't  do its going full down and call them bad things and totaly desrespect them.What I mean it's hope the forum doesn't turn into an very limited place with very short texts and opinions,personally like to ready everyone opinions and views,good and bad ones,but mantaining minimal respect for rlc residents and cc users.

• Upvote 2