Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

41 minutes ago, albacore said:

Sure maybe we should just get rid of all the apartments you are unhappy with.  Come on be realistic.  Maybe they will have a camera on the Balcony and that is why it is so long.

Maybe it's not the apartments I'm unhappy but the in my opinion bad residents or crap rlc options..like 12h plus MTN..or keep residents for years that stay more hide the cams than on cams..or maybe because residents use and abuse the places without cams..HELL..maybe me and anyone should never complain about anything in rlc..that way v&t would still doing everything and more hided..or others couples that puted tends in livingroom would still be in rlc..you are 100% correct..I should just resign from what rlc and residents gives and never say anything bad at all..

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Je suis d'accord. Belle, Irma et Megan, j'ajouterai quand même Anna, qui possède de grosses qualités relationnelles, en particulier avec les filles.. Elle pourrait, avec son expérience, gérer à elle toute seule une soirée, des jeux, des animations soft ou sexy pour mettre une certaine ambiance voulue de toutes...(cela s'est déjà vu). Voilà mon avis.

7 minutes ago, stash said:

Sorry guys but have you realized that we take photos of the young ladies not just when they sleep and would spread all over internet if we could, and we get annoyed and start bitching until we have more?

We are little old :angel:

:biggrin:

They even spread George over the internetgeorge.jpg

il y a 1 minute, cacjc a dit :

Voici ce que me dit RLC 

Merci de nous contacter.

Vous pouvez être sûr, l'entretien est extrêmement nécessaire pour vous fournir la meilleure qualité de service. 

c est drole il ne font l entretien que sur appart 1 ou 2 rt pas sur les autres