Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il y a 2 minutes, cacjc a dit :

And i said where's 

cacjc, tu as reçu un message commun. En les contactant, j'en ai reçu souvent des comme ça. Ensuite soit ils te répondent et ils disent que rarement ce que tu leur demandes, à part tout ce qui pourrait être "technique". Soit ils ne donnent pas de réponse.

Maybe it is just me but I am hearing all of this negativity about this apartment.  I don't like the fact that it is under maintenance either but there are 15 others that are available to watch. And there is real life to attend to as well.   

Further this apartment gave everyone one of the best shows that have ever been seen (IMHO) on RLC.  I just don't get all of the negativity.  I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but why not complain about Maya and Stephen nothing every really happens there.  But this apartment - which has given what people have been talking about for months if not years, and people want to quit??  I really don't care who stays or goes but the negativity is hard to wrap my head around.

• Upvote 3

Barcelona #2 needs the perkiest Nipples in the west,,,,,,,when Iona was here,,,I absolutely loved how she looked in those cameras,,especially while she was in Lola's Bed and also in the bathroom:heart::heart:

Damn I would have loved to have seen her with Megan,Belle,Irma and Rebecca:biggrin:

Ilona.gif

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Just say you like the guy Zinc,,,,,because we would be going back and forth all day,,,you know your comment was not truthful.

1. I along with a lot of folks here saw everything,,,,,so it's not like only you saw the events of that night,,and everyone who watched knows that your statement is incorrect.
  2. He took photos of the ladies while they slept.
  3. He felt up everyone whether they liked it or not.
  4. He was staring at all the ladies all night.
  5. He took a piss in the bathtub.
  6. He made everyone else drink and get fucked up while he pretty much stayed sober.
  7. He never wanted to give anyone any privacy,because he wanted to be everywhere with everyone "Especially Anna"
  8. He was very sleazy with his behavior,,,,,if you don't see it as sleazy,,then you might have a different definition of what sleazy is.

I still don't see one,,,so I guess they said screw America we won't send them one

Mikey he was a fucking creep. I don't know how these guys get away with it but they do. Girls make like bastards but don't complain when they turn out to be total and utter shitheads.

Most of the stuff I had not picked up on even following events on this thread. Was it "especially Anna" because she was the easiest. Can't help feeling Lola enjoyed all this abuse of the other girls. She hated Irma ... someone posted that she said "Irma, Irma, Irma" mockingly ... and we all know what a warm person Irma was so that tells me who she is.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, albacore said:

Maybe it is just me but I am hearing all of this negativity about this apartment.  I don't like the fact that it is under maintenance either but there are 15 others that are available to watch. And there is real life to attend to as well.   

Further this apartment gave everyone one of the best shows that have ever been seen (IMHO) on RLC.  I just don't get all of the negativity.  I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but why not complain about Maya and Stephen nothing every really happens there.  But this apartment - which has given what people have been talking about for months if not years, and people want to quit??  I really don't care who stays or goes but the negativity is hard to wrap my head around.

Maybe you're hearing all the negative about it because it's of for more than 12h..as just like you have all the right to complain about people complain..others have the same right to complain about the crap long MTN..

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe you're hearing all the negative about it because it's of for more than 12h..as just like you have all the right to complain about people complain..others have the same right to complain about the crap long MTN..

So what?  Do you have nothing else to do?  No real life?  Nothing else to watch or pay attention to like maybe real people.  If this is your whole life that you get so upset about the maintenance then I really feel sad for you.   Maybe try to be happy for what it produced in enjoyment.  Life may look better for you.  And that is my opinion!

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Mikey he was a fucking creep. I don't know how these guys get away with it but they do. Girls make like bastards but don't complain when they turn out to be total and utter shitheads.

Most of the stuff I had not picked up on even following events on this thread. Was it "especially Anna" because she was the easiest. Can't help feeling Lola enjoyed all this abuse of the other girls. She hated Irma ... someone posted that she said "Irma, Irma, Irma" mockingly ... and we all know what a warm person Irma was so that tells me who she is.

I know he is BB,,,,,I know what I saw,,and I know how he acted ,,,,,,,one of the 2 creepiest things he did was when he took a picture of Lola's pussy while she slept,,,all the time while constantly looking to see if Stella was going to come in and catch him,,(Stella was sitting at the dining room table on her phone at the time)

And when he refused to leave the room when Belle was trying to pull him off the bed next to Anna,,and he was rubbing Belle's feet while jerking himself off.

This was a guy who made sure that he got everyone around him fucked up while he stayed sober so he could do as he pleased,,,but like I said,,only the folks who are just as creepy as this guy,,,,or don't know what creepy is,,,that would find his behavior to be like a gentleman taking care of ladies who are drunk.

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

YES ESPECIALLY ANNA,,BECAUSE THAT'S THE PREY THIS PREDATOR HAS BEEN HUNTING SINCE THEY WERE AT BARCELONA #1,,,IN THE PHOTO BELOW,,HE'S WATCHING HIS PREY:lightbulb::lightbulb:

Gazelle-stalk.jpgLion-Hunting-HD-Wallpaper-1920x1080.jpgz_2512.gif

• Upvote 2