Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the comments. The guy is somewhere between The most interesting man in the world,  to pimp, drug dealer, scumbag, RLC employee. They kick him out of bed, then they cant wait to get in bed with him. He has either had sex with all the women or none of the women. People are sleeping in the wrong rooms, wrong apts. crazy times man

• Upvote 6

lola ist die chefin und hat diesen kerl ins haus gebracht und sie bestimmt wann und mit wem er ficken darf!!!

lola is the boss and has brought this guy into the apt  and it determines when and with whom he can fuck !!!

5 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I'm not pleased with Carolina as a replacement so far. She's in 2 places- outside on the balcony or somewhere wrapped up in a blanket

Yep i agree i'm not a fan 

Rebecca was beautiful Carolina is nice but not as good as Rebecca

10 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

From the comments. The guy is somewhere between The most interesting man in the world,  to pimp, drug dealer, scumbag, RLC employee. They kick him out of bed, then they cant wait to get in bed with him. He has either had sex with all the women or none of the women. People are sleeping in the wrong rooms, wrong apts. crazy times man

Yep, but we have not seen any sex with the girls.. 

Ape man is like when your daughter brings home the new boyfriend to meet mum and dad 

we don't like it that our daughter is going out with an ape but it's her choice

We can't tell Anna who she can like or don't like she's a big girl

• Upvote 1